VN Ren'Py Abandoned Listri Diaries [v0.4] [Crescentdune]

Crescentdune

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
1219666_SC_1.png

Overview:
After receiving a letter saying you inherited a home you decided to take a visit. But not everything is as it seems especially not your new 'housemate'.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-09-22
Developer: Crescentdune
Censored: No
Version: v0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1219667_SC_2.png 1219668_SC_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kuntzz

Mar 29, 2021
That’s quite a unique style i guess its my first time seeing it i hope game is greAt too

Crescentdune

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Thanks for the kind words. A weeks worth (in-game) of content is planned for the foreseeable future.

I'm the same dev from Paper towns which was a bit too much to handle at the time which is why I had to cancel it. Now I have time on my hands and you can think of this as a spiritual successor.

Hope you have a great day.

Crescentdune

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Yeah.... sorry for the long ass time for the update. Coding was more boring than I thought. I have the next CGs already made but no promises that it will be done quickly. Thanks for dropping by!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even though this game still have very little content it was very good, in a way the ghost girl was very cute and so far very interesting and very wholesome it you choose to be nice to her. Hope to see more updates with more content in the future

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Listri Diaries [v0.3] APK -

Crescentdune

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Hi, again. Thanks for dropping by for another short update. I once again underestimate how boring script writing and coding could be so it's a lot lacking this update. Next update would probably just me adding the text to the H-scene so don't hold your breath for a new scene for a long while. Okay thank you and goodbye.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmazonessKing