VN - Ren'Py - Literature Hentai Club [v0.51] [Daraus]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SomeFallenGuy

[You still (really) actively update this project, keep it up, and my point may be irrelevant in the future]
    I would kinda repeat some NoshoesTrey's review

Pro:
    - Its easy and don't really need much grind to sex part, which is can be good, or bad for some people. This one just above okay. Tips: Repetition is bad.
    - The girl's visual are approvable, but absolutely you can/should improve it.

Con:
    - How 4 main girls are acting are disconnected from Original source's character trait. Which is challenge if you making parody of existing IP.
    - Dialogue is pretty... fall flat, but we mainly come for coming (pun intended) anyways, i dont/cant review the grammar, anyone else can cover it, thank you.
    - Remove the 'Threesome' on Lesbian/Threesome tab, Where is the Threesome part ??
    - Costumes only just for visual, not in personal sex, not public sex, even every personal sex is all butt naked

Suggestion:
    - Adding Events are nice (im not talking about sex part)
    - Adding more SEX Event, Using Sex Toy (you have one bro), MMF, Group, Actual Threesome, cmon, you have Public Favor.
    - Sex at home/beach/cafe(?)/theater(???) pls???? why you guys have gut to have every kind of personal sex on female toilet, even outside the stall lol
    - Changing Costume should change the clothes on public favor
    - Option to keep the clothes on Personal Favor, or Butt Naked
    - Since you mention "what if its Hentai rather than Horror", make character progression too, storyline FTW, baby!
    - More item? actually i dont think any idea for this one.

Comedic Tab dont think much about this:
    By the fact that the sex always happened on the toilet, and mostly outside the stall is tick me off at the point im legit thinking that the school only have 4 girl students and the rest of students are a bunch of male, kekw. Prolly all personal sex happened on Female toilet, and the teacher have their own 'special, previleged' toilet stall, like some school, hhh, social hierarchy is a thing, and we living on society. *cough*, i would looking forward this game, good luck, have a nice day if you reading this xoxo.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NoshoesTrey

Extremely bare bones content both story and h wise, if it weren't for the source material being used no one would have given this game a second thought, clearly not made by someone who knows or cares about the source material so disappointing on that front as well, not made by a native English speaker so the writing and dialogue (what little there is) is stilted and uninteresting. Normally I don't write reviews and I'm not stoked on writing a negative one but I along with many others would love a good doki doki h game and I nor you should be settling on this.