VN - Ren'Py - Literature Hentai Club [v0.53] [Daraus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ken1818183

No effort was made by the creator of this game... He uses the same animations, doesn't care much about the story and releases fake updates most of the times (by that, I mean updates that don't add anything to the story or the gameplay, he only adds like 4 sex scenes every months and that's it, no new real content).
    This game is fun tho but only for about 30 mins top, then it's just impossible not to lose interest...

Honestly I think this game could have worked out really well if the dev at least tried to, cause caues it peaked many ppl's interest and a certain number of ppl wait for the updates every time, it's just that the dev decided to abandon this game and make (easy?) money and let us down.

If you haven't tried this game yet, I honestly suggest u not to. I think almost every other sandbox games I've played so far was better then this one (And boy have I tried some bad ones lol).
    So yeah don't try this unless you like to torture yourself. :D

PS: I'm not even sure the dev played the base game (Doki Doki's literature club) cause this one is nothing like it...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SomeFallenGuy

[You still (really) actively update this project, keep it up, and my point may be irrelevant in the future]
    I would kinda repeat some NoshoesTrey's review

Pro:
    - Its easy and don't really need much grind to sex part, which is can be good, or bad for some people. This one just above okay. Tips: Repetition is bad.
    - The girl's visual are approvable, but absolutely you can/should improve it.

Con:
    - How 4 main girls are acting are disconnected from Original source's character trait. Which is challenge if you making parody of existing IP.
    - Dialogue is pretty... fall flat, but we mainly come for coming (pun intended) anyways, i dont/cant review the grammar, anyone else can cover it, thank you.
    - Remove the 'Threesome' on Lesbian/Threesome tab, Where is the Threesome part ??
    - Costumes only just for visual, not in personal sex, not public sex, even every personal sex is all butt naked

Suggestion:
    - Adding Events are nice (im not talking about sex part)
    - Adding more SEX Event, Using Sex Toy (you have one bro), MMF, Group, Actual Threesome, cmon, you have Public Favor.
    - Sex at home/beach/cafe(?)/theater(???) pls???? why you guys have gut to have every kind of personal sex on female toilet, even outside the stall lol
    - Changing Costume should change the clothes on public favor
    - Option to keep the clothes on Personal Favor, or Butt Naked
    - Since you mention "what if its Hentai rather than Horror", make character progression too, storyline FTW, baby!
    - More item? actually i dont think any idea for this one.

Comedic Tab dont think much about this:
    By the fact that the sex always happened on the toilet, and mostly outside the stall is tick me off at the point im legit thinking that the school only have 4 girl students and the rest of students are a bunch of male, kekw. Prolly all personal sex happened on Female toilet, and the teacher have their own 'special, previleged' toilet stall, like some school, hhh, social hierarchy is a thing, and we living on society. *cough*, i would looking forward this game, good luck, have a nice day if you reading this xoxo.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

NoshoesTrey

Extremely bare bones content both story and h wise, if it weren't for the source material being used no one would have given this game a second thought, clearly not made by someone who knows or cares about the source material so disappointing on that front as well, not made by a native English speaker so the writing and dialogue (what little there is) is stilted and uninteresting. Normally I don't write reviews and I'm not stoked on writing a negative one but I along with many others would love a good doki doki h game and I nor you should be settling on this.