EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2923.jpg

Overview:
You are Ouji Kamogawa, age 19, a bright student with a bright future. However, your dreams of going to a top-ranked university suddenly come crashing down when you fail your entrance exams -- and lose your beloved Yukari at the same time. Now six months later, you're wandering a lonely beach, bitter about all that you've lost.

Suddenly, you hear a sweet voice, crying out for help. It's a beautiful girl -- a young maid -- about to be subjected to a terrible fate at the hands of a band of hoodlums. Thinking fast, you are able to save her virtue.

"My name is Mari," she says, through her tears. "I work as a maid at a nearby mansion. Please...let me repay your kindness."

She takes you to the house she works at, Sea Dragon Mansion. There you encounter her two sisters: the proud and capable Hina and the delightfully cute Mayu-chan. You also meet the mysterious mistress of the mansion, Hime, and the cold trainer-of-maids, Aya.

Welcomed as a guest, you choose to stay for a time in Sea Dragon Mansion. Aya coldly explains the rules of the house: you are the guest, and that means that the three maids will strive for your every pleasure. Ring one of the three bells to call any one of the three maids, and you can use them any way you like.
Thread Updated: 2018-01-28
Release Date: Japanese 1999-03-12, English 2004-12-24
Original Title: リトルMyメイド
Developer: Sweet Basil
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Walkthrough: - -

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.
Torrent provided by superelmo

23574.jpg 23575.jpg 23576.jpg 29889.jpg 29890.jpg 29891.jpg 29892.jpg 29893.jpg 29895.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Played this way back in early 2000s. Pretty dramatic game. Hina has one of the most beautiful voices i ever heard, which makes one of her endings even harder to swallow, i became a personal fan of her VA.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So weird - I cannot for the life of me can get this to work?
And it's not like I am new to this either?
Also tried superelmo 's torrent - but it seems to be the same game files?

Had the disk version at one time in ISO format - that one installed - but lost it unfortunately.
"Little My Maid - Package Edition\LittleMM\Maid.exe" it what it looked like before my HD crashed and burned.
(May have come with Yumina the Ethereal?)

Setup.exe gives this error.
Untitle1112d.jpg
The other .exe's just close.
I am a bit sad as I would like to find this game again.

*if I had to guess - I would say this version once installed vs an ISO (or similar) - and then just copied - zipped and posted here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

Had the disk version at one time in ISO format - that one installed - but lost it unfortunately.
"Little My Maid - Package Edition\LittleMM\Maid.exe" it what it looked like before my HD crashed and burned.

View attachment 839722

*if I had to guess - I would say this version once installed vs an ISO (or similar) - and then just copied - zipped and posted here?
Just found out about this game through your comment. Both the maid_d.exe file and the setup install process were perfect on my end. Your computer is on Japanese locale correct? Tried running it in admin mode?

Reactions: Twistty

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

View attachment 839722

weeeeird. its one of the easiest games to run. as a user before me mentioned: use japanese non unicode. the game is from the 90s, maybe compatibility mode also works. you can also try the version on the website erogedownload. it should be an ISO file.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Bucketbot89
Daxter250
superelmo
Thanks guys - seems it was an issue with MY computer.
Also, try installing on another drive or run as admin. Just a guess, but it looks like the setup menu you're trying to start from probably don't recognize the game as installed cos of a corrupted file or can't read from the place it's installed, or something like that.
Tried all that, etc

When my HD died - the old version left registry edits.
Took some time and digging to clean up - but the game works now.

Think I might run into the same issue again - when replacing other games that were lost?
Time for a clean install of Windows - arrgghh.

Thanks everyone.

Ps. Added a Walkthough to the OP.
....... and Torrent - Opps forgot that earlier :rolleyes:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Bucketbot89
Daxter250
superelmo

Thanks guys - seems it was an issue with MY computer.

Tried all that, etc

When my HD died - the old version left registry edits.
Took some time and digging to clean up - but the game works now.

Think I might run into the same issue again - when replacing other games that were lost?
Time for a clean install of Windows - arrgghh.

Thanks everyone.
fucking hell, registry leftovers? shouldnt c-cleaner be able to handle it?

• Thinking Face

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Not always Daxter - especially when a whole HD dies :cry:
i would love to know wth you did xD.

so i guess you had two partitions and the second one (that doesnt have the system files on it), where you had the game on, died?

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
R.I.P. Little My Maid; nobody has any living links. Looks like this is a dead game, such a shame.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote