RPGM None Little Nightmare | Chokonai | ちょこんとナイトメアのベータ版 [ RiceReng(よねま~る)]

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
well they also said they started production when Choconai beta release so basically, if B-Prison wasn't developed we would've get 0.2 update much early.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
B-Ground Unchain is one of my favorites, so knowing they'll be using the same char and same element from the previous game while using a different, better setting (it's prison setting this time, which I reckon will include more human(oid)s, which is my favorite kind of combat rape) makes me really excited.

Reactions: yukiqt

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
They definitely upset their supporters too because here's a quick update from them:

----
"Added 19:43 2023/08/27 We sincerely apologize for disappointing your expectations regarding the expression that misled you to think that the continuation of a little nai will appear in the previous article.

I will never do anything like that again!
We will take this matter seriously and make use of it in the future."

----

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Not sure if you guys noticed but the demo for "B-Prison Unchained" released:

Unfortunalely, theres still no confirmed release date for the full release, the creator apologized for the inactive time and the lack of updates for both of his new games.
I'm mad at the fact they introduce us this game, but then proceed to develop another game. Still fine though i like the game idea, the next version and the finished version are still undecided.

Reactions: KarylSummer

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm mad at the fact they introduce us this game, but then proceed to develop another game. Still fine though i like the game idea, the next version and the finished version are still undecided.
They did the same thing with the Mother Hamantha remake. They announced it and released an alpha demo, then moved on to another project and only ever mentioned the game is still in production in response to comments asking about it for the most part.

So, they're supposedly working on three different projects right now. I think we'll be lucky to get updated demos this year but I doubt we'll get any full release. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though. I can pretty much guarantee that if we DO get a full release of any of their current projects, it won't be until the fall or (more likely) winter of this year.

Reactions: yukiqt and n0b0di

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
They did the same thing with the Mother Hamantha remake. They announced it and released an alpha demo, then moved on to another project and only ever mentioned the game is still in production in response to comments asking about it for the most part.

So, they're supposedly working on three different projects right now. I think we'll be lucky to get updated demos this year but I doubt we'll get any full release. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though. I can pretty much guarantee that if we DO get a full release of any of their current projects, it won't be until the fall or (more likely) winter of this year.
what i understand from what you saying is that i shouldn't even be expecting another update demo of what they are currently developing? Let alone this one?