RPGM None Little Nightmare | Chokonai | ちょこんとナイトメアのベータ版 [ RiceReng(よねま~る)]

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
ENG title : Little Nightmare / Chokonai
JP title : ちょこんとナイトメアのベータ版
Circle :

LINK :
Description : an H-RPG currently still in beta and are in production, came from the same circle who work on Hiromon SLG (F95, ), it has a significant art upgrade compared to their previous work, features a combined gameplay of Hack & Slash and Turn Based encounter.

1683495574519.png 1683495637068.png 1683495896964.png
Chiyoko Furukawa
[Childhood dream: I don't remember]
The main character of this work.
She is a downer girl who is always sleepy and has little change.
The only people who have friendships at school are childhood friends, which will be described later.
I don't even realize that some students are sexualizing me.
Despite drinking energy drinks day and night, he is a pathological sleeper who cannot wake up for 12 hours once he sleeps.
The charm point is the infant body shape that seems to disprove the saying that a child who sleeps grows up.

Chiyoko has the ability to transform into an enemy executive character from the anime for girls that exists in the work, called Blood Moon.
It's a raid boss that draws with five regular magical girls every time, so it's not half-hearted.
However, because she is a vampire-themed character, she is weaker than a baby in Hinata. There is a restriction that daytime combat is only allowed while sunscreen is on.

Standing in front of her are rogues and outsiders called Enma who abuse her dream abilities.
Since people with abilities are dominated by their initial desires for dreams, it is not uncommon for people to engage in criminal acts without hesitation.
Kaima is an erotic monster that tries to devour the source of dreams (the source of dream ability) from people, and it is also a nuisance that creates new abilities.
In order to protect her peaceful sleep from such people, Chiyoko reluctantly fights as Blood Moon.

1683495669674.png 1683495916079.png

Sakuno Koizumi
[Childhood Dream: Judoka]
Chiyoko's childhood friend and caretaker (sort of) and wakes Chiyoko up every morning.
She is serious and caring, an honor student who serves as the chairman of the moral committee at school, and is a perfect beauty in contrast to Chiyoko.
She is highly respected by girls and teachers, but boys have the image of a hard worker, a preacher, and a flower of Takamine, and surprisingly she can't be bothered a little.
He looks very heroic, but he will not participate in battles.
Sub-heroine frame since sober

There are other main characters, but only the first two have standing pictures.
Exorcism delivery, Heromon SLG, and other games with a low story have continued, but this work will build the story so that you will like the characters anyway.

1683495780800.png 1683495809781.png 1683495995569.png 1683496057797.png 1683496383436.png 1683496450187.png 1683496552654.png 1683496640815.png

Current Beta Download is
Currently MTools only translates some parts like conversation, and there are still tons of untranslated stuff like gameplay log, choices, the mc's erotic status, even the menu. Probably because like their previous game, it's also a unique RPG Maker game development.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Also, Hiromon SLG (F95, ), is a great game, absolutely go try it, the game doesn't gain recognition outside of Japan, and the game hasn't go outside of the Request Translation forum. The game is about taking care of monsters and fight them in arena, the game kinda like from Playstation 1.

Reactions: KarylSummer

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Thank you for trying to translate this game, but currently the contents from the demo/beta are way too few, maybe try doing a translation when more contents are released. If you can spare the effort, try translating/refining the translation of B-ground Unchained and Rei, the Drifter Girl, also made by the same circle.
This circle games are top tier combat rape, but they have notorious reputation of breaking when one tries to apply translation.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Okay so they did a few supporter polls to see what ratio of content should be in the game and the results are in:

- 70:30 in regards to combat eroticism versus event cutscenes. (I definitely wanted them to mostly add combat stuff but I'm cool with this compromise and I expected it anyway.)

- Surprisingly they asked if people wanted actual sex in the game or just the sexual harassment but that went as you would expect (obviously most people wanted sex in there; I'm in the minority on that one).

- I couldn't translate the other two polls well enough to understand them unfortunately.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Okay so they did a few supporter polls to see what ratio of content should be in the game and the results are in:

- 70:30 in regards to combat eroticism versus event cutscenes. (I definitely wanted them to mostly add combat stuff but I'm cool with this compromise and I expected it anyway.)

- Surprisingly they asked if people wanted actual sex in the game or just the sexual harassment but that went as you would expect (obviously most people wanted sex in there; I'm in the minority on that one).

- I couldn't translate the other two polls well enough to understand them unfortunately.
I definitely think combat situations are better than cutscenes although not entirely bad anyway. Just feel as though combat situations can be done in different ways where they almost look like a cutscene but in a more immersive combat encounter of the main heroine being tricked by random npcs like a hypnotist for example. I just feel like this dev should prioritize combat encounters and further improve them by making the situations immersive for the player imo.

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I definitely think combat situations are better than cutscenes although not entirely bad anyway. Just feel as though combat situations can be done in different ways where they almost look like a cutscene but in a more immersive combat encounter of the main heroine being tricked by random npcs like a hypnotist for example. I just feel like this dev should prioritize combat encounters and further improve them by making the situations immersive for the player imo.
That literally happens as they have a situation where you enter a room full of money and if you pick up too much of it; some rich dude enters the room and basically "buys" control of the MC. The fight can end in one punch but if you fail to regain control of your body, it won't go so well. So they ARE trying to be creative about it and have variety to combat situations and traps.

Reactions: KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
That literally happens as they have a situation where you enter a room full of money and if you pick up too much of it; some rich dude enters the room and basically "buys" control of the MC. The fight can end in one punch but if you fail to regain control of your body, it won't go so well. So they ARE trying to be creative about it and have variety to combat situations and traps.
Ohh honestly sorry for my comment then. I'm glad they're improving what they do best and hearing that there's mind control related stuff has me eager to trying out the game!!

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017

the other was probably whether the character is voiced or not, obviously would want them to be voiced

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
i'm fine with just teasing and no insertion at start, but that still has effect on the main character so she would then succumb herself to pleasure later.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Holy shit that sounds hot... really looking forward to this one.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
The 0.2 update will be coming at the end of next month.
Plot Twist! It's not actually the 0.2 update but instead a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME RELEASE!
There's actually 0 progress on Choconai this month because they were busy making a new game called "B-PRISON UNCHAINED" which has the protagonist of "B-GROUND UNCHAINED" Misa.

It is said to be released next month (though I wonder if it is next month as in September or next month as in 30 more days).
Anyway, I'm really excited to a full-release Ricereng game even better that it's the heroine from a (two) previous game(s)!

Reactions: grantemp07

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Plot Twist! It's not actually the 0.2 update but instead a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME RELEASE!
There's actually 0 progress on Choconai this month because they were busy making a new game called "B-PRISON UNCHAINED" which has the protagonist of "B-GROUND UNCHAINED" Misa.
It left me feeling a bit miffed when I read the post. The next update for this game MIGHT be coming in October instead.

Reactions: dududtuyu

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Yeah, they literally gave 0 info on B-PRISON UNCHAINED's development so it comes as a surprise.
Still, if it's a full-release game that means we have something to eat (read: fap) until Choconai's update/release.