RPGM Completed B-GROUND UNCHAINED [Final] [Renglets]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ250223_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There is not much story in the game. This game is themed on "H scenes taking place in the battlefield".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-15
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: Renglets -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.01
Language: English MTL (Edited)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

Patches:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ250223_img_smp1.jpg RJ250223_img_smp2.jpg RJ250223_img_smp3.jpg RJ250223_img_smp4.jpg RJ250223_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Not edited. Most of the options are still not translated and alot of the text makes no sense.
Read "Translator Notes" I already said that I only translated combat lines
And also "Achievements" are the only options not translated, some of the options in story are translated

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
If you translate it like this and don't destroy the game, I think that's ok thanks ^^

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Then it seems like Im playing a different game or the download link not have the latest translation.
Come on those two options with numbers are which you have been asked when you start the game and other options are common options like voice on or not, damage pop up or not, log window pop up or not it is not even related to the game.. It is not really important

And again I only manually translated combat lines

And again if those are translated, it might break the game

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This game has a virgin yes/no stat, but it's basically impossible to not lose it with how fast you can get caught and raped. You'd have to play with 0% chance of having your clothes removed/destroyed to have a chance.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Come on those two options with numbers are which you have been asked when you start the game and other options are common options like voice on or not, damage pop up or not, log window pop up or not it is not even related to the game.. It is not really important

And again I only manually translated combat lines

And again if those are translated, it might break the game
Just ignore that guy. I have seen him do the same thing to other threads. He is a troll.

BBM62

Aug 18, 2017
So, am i missing something, but how do i get more gold?
Enemies do not drop anything, you do not get gold for completion of the repeat missions. So you're kinda limited in that regard.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I took a bit of digging and actually fixing the menus so they are translated was quite easy. Same with the achievement menu. Now I did NOT edit the achievements themselves mainly because some of the Japanese characters I could not figure out and I was afraid I would mess it up. I might come back and translate them if I have more confidence that my translations won't be wrong. My changes SHOULD NOT break anything however as always if you find a problem after you apply my changes throw me a message.

Thant San if you want to check my work and see that it is up to your standards I don't mind you adding it to your download archive or pinning it somewhere where it is easier for later thread viewers to find.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
So, am i missing something, but how do i get more gold?
Enemies do not drop anything, you do not get gold for completion of the repeat missions. So you're kinda limited in that regard.
All right it was because of translation of the actors name that appeared on combat lines like "Mercenery do what to heroine".. Now that I turned back those names to japanese... the gold gathering reworks

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
So I took a bit of digging and actually fixing the menus so they are translated was quite easy. Same with the achievement menu. Now I did NOT edit the achievements themselves mainly because some of the Japanese characters I could not figure out and I was afraid I would mess it up. I might come back and translate them if I have more confidence that my translations won't be wrong. My changes SHOULD NOT break anything however as always if you find a problem after you apply my changes throw me a message.

Thant San if you want to check my work and see that it is up to your standards I don't mind you adding it to your download archive or pinning it somewhere where it is easier for later thread viewers to find.
Sure I will pinned it on the post now

Reactions: Silentce

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone have a save with all the 'negative' passive effects? I've been trying to hunt them but finding them proves to be tricky.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote