RPGM Completed B-GROUND UNCHAINED [Final] [Renglets]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Where do you get the ghost hands negative? I tried getting caught by the zombie ghosts a bunch of times, but it doesn't seen to do anything. Literally the last thing left.

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, the first time I machine translated all it totally destroyed the game, I have to do many edits to make it workable
been trying to clean this MTL up for like the last few months and damn I can tell, this game is not made to be localized :cccc

for one, if anyone's wondering why all the combat lines have dashes, it's because they break if there's any spaces. Gonna try and get around some of these issues with jank but don't expect anything for maybe a few months. If you translate the wrong thing in the wrong way the whole thing explodes and rooting out the one broken TL takes forever. Thant San did god's work getting even the MTL to work.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Are you supposed to be left with no way to exit this black screen except from reloading the game, for every single defeat you suffer? This really seemed like the kind of game where it is defeats that mark you with curses and negative, lasting effects, so it is very weird how all I'm getting is phantom selection noises as I'm trying to z/x-button my way past this blank page. No other buttons work either, only F5 for reload but then you lose the corruption progress that this game should've had going for it.
Otherwise I would absolutely love this game and its combat/defeat system.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Are you supposed to be left with no way to exit this black screen except from reloading the game, for every single defeat you suffer? This really seemed like the kind of game where it is defeats that mark you with curses and negative, lasting effects, so it is very weird how all I'm getting is phantom selection noises as I'm trying to z/x-button my way past this blank page. No other buttons work either, only F5 for reload but then you lose the corruption progress that this game should've had going for it.
Otherwise I would absolutely love this game and its combat/defeat system.
That is for choosing the person who corrupted the heroine... So the thing you have to do is just press down arrow from keyboard and choose the choice and there should be another option asking if you want to view the event or skip it if you already seen it once...

As for why those choices are there.. I think that is for when you get defeated surrounded by multiple type of enemies you might able to choose among those enemies

Sorry for crappy machine translation... It was supposed to be question of who will have sex with heroine but it came out "What made Misa corrupt"..

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
That is for choosing the person who corrupted the heroine... So the thing you have to do is just press down arrow from keyboard and choose the choice and there should be another option asking if you want to view the event or skip it if you already seen it once...

As for why those choices are there.. I think that is for when you get defeated surrounded by multiple type of enemies you might able to choose among those enemies

Sorry for crappy machine translation... It was supposed to be question of who will have sex with heroine but it came out "What made Misa corrupt"..
I swear I pressed every imaginable key on my keyboard to proceed, but for SOME REASON I didn't try the ARROW keys... Feel kinda stupid now. Thanks for the clarification, this game really is a fresh breath of air when you can recover from defeats but pay the price in permanent status effects.

Reactions: Thant San

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
can anyone recommend any other game like this where mc has lasting effects?
Brave Female Iruru, Mission Mermaiden and Rignetta's Adventure are my top 3 for similar types of game, where MC develops various traits or loses stats that can be permanent, and that steadily inhibit MC's ability to fight on but still keep it sexy. Follow my thread for more.

Reactions: Thant San

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Two questions:

Can you get rid of the passives so that you only have the ones you want to keep? (other than going to the enemies that give you the passives and then avoiding all other enemies)

Also when you get hit 3 times by the third area's boss, what are you supposed to do? If you use the altered special ability to knock yourself out you just get a blank game over.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
A new game from the same developer just released and it has battlefuck which is great. Can anybody make a translation request thread?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Two questions:

Can you get rid of the passives so that you only have the ones you want to keep? (other than going to the enemies that give you the passives and then avoiding all other enemies)

Also when you get hit 3 times by the third area's boss, what are you supposed to do? If you use the altered special ability to knock yourself out you just get a blank game over.
For the first question, I don't think you can get rid of the passives after you got them..

For the second question, after game over there should be H-event of heroine with the boss...
This H-event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilitas72

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
A new game from the same developer just released and it has battlefuck which is great. Can anybody make a translation request thread?

You can make a translation request thread by yourself in here by clicking on post thread...
Just make sure to read this before posting...

The game was really fun... If you wanna play you can play it with
You can download the game from
Though there are some untranslated parts which are images everything worked fine with the tool till the end...
Here is the proof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick_1357

BoredPineapple

Nov 14, 2020
Hopefully this thread isn't completely dead. I've got a few questions, I hope someone can answer them.
1: How do you get the swinging hips status? It's the only one I don't have.
2: In the second fight in the coliseum, when I get the climax denial status, no matter which option I choose (ask for forgiveness or don't), if Misa cums by herself, the message that she isn't allowed to cum pops up and I get softlocked. Does anyone know how to fix this?
3: The third fight in the coliseum is the only one I don't get a choice after I get the bad status and beat the fight. Is there a way to get an extra scene there like with the first two fights, and if so, how do you get it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote