RPGM Completed B-GROUND UNCHAINED [Final] [Renglets]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JACM$0

May 6, 2017
Does anyone knows how to beat the white haired girl? The one after the bee. She always dodges my attack and I think I need to drive her to the hole in the stage but I can't, she always passes right through it.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to get the middle part of the crotch tattoo and the neck kissmark? I think those are the last ones I need to finish all the negatives.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Did anyone figure out how to get the middle part of the crotch tattoo and the neck kissmark? I think those are the last ones I need to finish all the negatives.
The one with crotch tattoo is from having sex many times with Minotaur and the kissmark is from getting hypnotised by Lilth many times..

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone knows how to beat the white haired girl? The one after the bee. She always dodges my attack and I think I need to drive her to the hole in the stage but I can't, she always passes right through it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JACM$0

May 6, 2017
You only need three hits to beat her.

O = opponent, P = player, H = hole, - = empty square.

Stand like this, facing north then press Z:
O -
- P

Then stand like this, facing west and press Z:
- P
O -

She should now be behind you like this:
P O - H

Now stand so that you're between her and the hole:
O P H
Press Z. She should be stuck in the hole and you can hit her until she's defeated.
Thanks! I was finally able to beat her! I owe you one hahaha

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
You only need three hits to beat her.

O = opponent, P = player, H = hole, - = empty square.

Stand like this, facing north then press Z:
O -
- P

Then stand like this, facing west and press Z:
- P
O -

She should now be behind you like this:
P O - H

Now stand so that you're between her and the hole:
O P H
Press Z. She should be stuck in the hole and you can hit her until she's defeated.
Please add the spoiler tag

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Update when it's at a readable level for the story. Won't bother until than.
Then you can wait a long long time... Be glad some changes and adjustments have already been made, as most MTL games just get dropped as is and left there for you to deal with.

Reactions: Andromaliuz

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Then you can wait a long long time... Be glad some changes and adjustments have already been made, as most MTL games just get dropped as is and left there for you to deal with.
Exactly this. I don't need to dedicate my free time to fixing these and helping people make them better. I could just leave any machine translation on this site a broken mess like the majority of the community and hope for some kind stranger to come and make it better for me. I actually take steps to improve things. Unlike the majority of the people who come to these threads and complain about MTL. I am nobody special anyone with free time can take steps to make our community better; it is a choice, just like it is a choice to come into a thread and complain about MTL instead of doing something about it. Just food for thought :)

Probably should of quoted the other guy rather then you Brokenrose but I couldn't agree with you more.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote