RPGM Translation Request "Rei, The Drifter Girl"

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This game is made in RPG Maker VX Ace, so the thread should have the [RPGM] prefix instead of [Others]. RPGM games are generally easier to translate than ones in ??? engine so that makes it more likely to get picked up, though there's a decent chance you could just find a copy of the game and use mtool.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
will need the base game link, in case somebody decided to translate the game

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
finally found this fossil of a game, need to dig many sites for this one and after numerous broken link and finally leech site i've found it,

i've played it with mtool havent finished it tho and it's pretty good, also try to lose one time to each boss because maybe some of em give smth, i know one of em does

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
finally found this fossil of a game, need to dig many sites for this one and after numerous broken link and finally leech site i've found it,

i've played it with mtool havent finished it tho and it's pretty good, also try to lose one time to each boss because maybe some of em give smth, i know one of em does
Zippyshare is unfortunately down. Would it be possible to upload it to another site?