HTML - Completed - Little Red of Ridinghood [v1.0.3] [DesiDee]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TheMistyPrince

Solid VN style game. It didn't make me excited the way an erotic game should do but i stuck around because the writing was good. The Wytch was a pretty likeable character and there is a lot of content to read as you progress into one of the many different endings. You can tell a lot of thoughts and effort was put into the game, although having more visuals to spice up the various scenes would have made it better. The use of audio for ambience could also be used because it does feel rather stale at times.

Solid 4/5 stars for a simple VN game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sum Fu King Gai

Good for a short "Choose Your own Adventure" sort of game, each day is pretty repetitive but the game is not so long as to make it unbearable.

The only real issues I have are that even if you do manage to finish your tasks, your captor will get bored and force feminize you no matter what over time. Second if you manage to reach some endings while still retaining some of your masculinity the game does not seem to expect it and assumes you have excepted being a full girl.

Overall pretty good, but I think the endings need work or at least some variations for what your character actually did and/or ended up.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pippawalsh7

In front of you is a small gem among visual novels.
    The game is created by a talented girl in a good sense of the word, and it is very noticeable.
    A soulful story with a lot of options and denouements. What will you choose? Embrace change and build a trusting and loving relationship with Scarlet Witch. Stay true to your principles and take insidious revenge. Will you start a new legend of brave adventurous witches. Or will you once again become a famous and ruthless hunter with new powers. Or maybe your selfishness will drive you to make a different choice and start the story of a powerful and lustful witch. Comradeship, friendship, love or revenge. The choice is yours.
    Easy gameplay. The game is variable, but each playthrough doesn't take long, so it doesn't become tedious.
    The game is accompanied by the requisite minimum (I would have liked more, but what is there is there) of drawn images and sensual sex scenes.
    I would have liked more kinks, different endings after the abuse of transformations. But it's understandable why there are almost none in this project (except for two bad endings related to the plot, not the transformations). They would have spiced up the plot, but their absence didn't make the story bland. The narrative stays true to itself. And so does the author.
    This is a beautifully finished project.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PrinzEugen00

One of those rare HTML games, totally unexpected.

While i wish the game could be longer and have more story, i also happy that the game have an end,many endings even. The idea could be expanded to something like Degrees of Lewdity. The overall artstyle and environment is excellent

But hey, having a western made game that doesnt loop in a hell of so called "early access" is very nice, much better player experience. You dont get the problem of having to wait so long for updates and then just forget some of the content at the end,in my experience, it would make me dont really care and just skipping most of the texto

GREAT GAME
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Robertdark

Very good and engaging story, as the game unfolds it has several choices that lead to several very interesting outcomes, it is worth playing and replaying to discover each ending and possible consequences
  6. 4.00 star(s)

tripleP

Pretty great writing, though there are a lot of repeated lines. No sexual art to speak of besides some nudity.

As the other review said, M2F transformation game. The chores you need to do get pretty tiresome, especially nearing the end. I don't have the patience for it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

prawnstar700

Mainly M2F transformation, so don't bother if that's not your thing. Enjoyable for what it is, but be prepare to spend a lot of time if you want to collect all the endings.

Short play time and decent core loop, which doesn't feel grindy at first.