4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I don't know why anyone is surprised it isn't possible to avoid transformations by doing the chores. If someone didn't want the TF to happen they wouldn't be playing the game in the first place so why should it "punish" the player for doing the chore minigame well?

It does sound like your game may be bugged, but to self- learn magic you've got to read all the chapters in the book in the witch's bedroom.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I don't know why anyone is surprised it isn't possible to avoid transformations by doing the chores. If someone didn't want the TF to happen they wouldn't be playing the game in the first place so why should it "punish" the player for doing the chore minigame well?
Because I want to get all transformations I want to do ASAP (so I even used potions) and stop at that. I don't want HUGE boobs, but the game forces u anyway with no option to refuse or change them back to small.

It does sound like your game may be bugged, but to self- learn magic you've got to read all the chapters in the book in the witch's bedroom.
Looks like your internal thoughts can lock u out of the content (when u choose how u think about the witch while speaking to yourself at night). I chose to be negative there and no matter what I did in really couldn't change that anymore.

As for self-learning magic I found on another forum that just reading the book won't do anything. To start self-learning u need to find a way to fuck the blacksmith and after that he will give u the second book for that. But he is gay or something and won't fuck u as a girl.
So in the end there's only 2 ways to learn magic: be friendly and fuck the witch so she will teach u, or find a way to fuck the blacksmith so he will give u another book for self-learning.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Because I want to get all transformations I want to do ASAP (so I even used potions) and stop at that. I don't want HUGE boobs, but the game forces u anyway with no option to refuse or change them back to small.
Fair point. I preferred the shoulder length hair and small-ish boobs (in general more of a cute than a sexy look), so this getting changed annoyed me as well.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
I don't understand how to get other endings, the game seems to be completely bugged. All I can get are 16. Maid to Clean and 3. Blackwolf the Black Wolf endings:

- if I do nothing I get 3. Blackwolf the Black Wolf ending.
- if I do everything and do my best to please her I get 16. Maid to Clean ending on day 21
- if I do only some tasks she just gives me 16. Maid to Clean ending faster (on day 9)

Also completing tasks or not doesn't change anything - I get forced transformations either way (as punishment or as "reward"). The only way to avoid those is to get magic training reward (that she will just refuse) or sex reward (where she says she will think after the dinner, but nothing happens even after trying your best to please her at that dinner).

Sleeping is bugged too - I sleep outside for some reason, the text says I sleep on the first floor, but wake up in her bed :WaitWhat:

Running away doesn't work either: I read the book, walked the forest a ton of times, but for escaping it says that I have no magic. Meanwhile even witch herself says I have a ton of magic from fucking :WaitWhat:
I have no idea how to do self-training in magic that is mentioned in the guide.

Idk what went wrong, but the game looks completely broken for some reason.

P.S. While trying my best to please her with no result I found a small exploit to extend the time by 20-30 minutes: u just need to start a long task when only a few minutes left. That way the day time will be extended and the food timer will run out and food task will be counted as completed :WeSmart:
This is the only way to complete them all every day anyway, bc when u ask for extra time she will give u 30 extra mins only for the next day, after that it will be the same again. And it's almost impossibe to do all 4 tasks in just 3.5 hours bc u need time for fucking too every other day.
You have to be in good standing with her.
Doing your chores correctly for a few days normally increases her opinion of you. This is normally the main ways to get the other endings. Having sex with her helps lower the horny meter so you do go off to masturbate in the middle of doing chores. Plan a head a bit when doing chores as it helps for later days. Normally the first couple of days, it's easy to chop wood and get water for the next day.
Transforming into a female will keep happening no matter what.
Make sure you pick all the positive answers when "alone with your thoughts".
You have to please her to move the game forward.

Make multiple of saves throughout the game so you can go back easily to get the other endings like when the Hunter comes.

"Lessons"? You mean from the book in the bedroom? I think you have to read all the book chapters before you can practice magic at all. Or is the only way to choose the "can you teach me magic" option in dialogues with the witch after succeeding at all chores for a day?

Every time I asked "can you teach me magic", even after being able to use magic for all chores, the witch said no. At least, I'm pretty sure I tried asking her after finishing all practice sessions.
For Magic, reading the magic books can go so far. You have to be in good standing and be female before she even considers it. Later on, you need to have sex with towns people and that lumberjack she brings in to be able to use magic. When the lumberjack option happens, make sure you select come back tomorrow to gain magic energy. There will be options to do learn/ practice magic throughout the game. Completing chores will move the game forward.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes