Seeking Little Sister Romance Games

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Hi, I am looking for games where there is a Male MC and his younger sister as a romantic couple. Either these are the only two characters or the sister has a dedicated route. Romance is more important to me than sex scenes, so something text heavy with one or two scenes or even without sex scenes is fine. Also it needs to be finished. I realize this means that suggestions will be mostly limited to japanese VNs, I am fine with that as long as they have English translations.

I played Kana Imouto and cried at some of the endings, I am fine with sad endings as long as there is at least one possible happy ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I say happy ending I mean either them getting married in the future or at least becoming a serious couple.

While I am mainly looking for VNs, I am also okay with manga or anime if they have these qualities. For example, one of the good incest romances is Koi Kaze which was an anime to my surprise.

Lastly, as I mentioned romance is the important feature, so please do not suggest something with darker themes like rape, corruption, mind control or NTR.

kamikazehindenburg

Jan 6, 2019
I highly recommend Summer Scent

I found the writing and story to be top tier. Technically it is "your next door neighbor" but it is one of those where it is clearly your younger sister and there is an incest patch. There are in fact multiple routes you can go on with your sister, or both her and her friend.

Sorry, I didn't see the finished part earlier. It is still in production, but I was blown away by the writing, so I would still say give it a look.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I don't know if any of the games I'm going to suggest are exactly what you're looking for, but they're probably the only completed games I can remember that are closest to what you're looking for, so if you want to you can of course try to play them.

No More Secrets - you have a lot of girls to choose from, but of course you can only end up with the younger sister of the MC, and as long as you can find some corruption in this game, it is rather nothing heavy and you can focus more on romance than corruption.
Sisterly Lust - here also you have many girls to choose from, both within and outside the MC family but of course you have the choice who you want to have a relationship with and with who you don't, so you can only romance the younger sister and you can also find some aspects of corruption but you can also focus more on the romance and you can have an ending when the MCs marry his chosen ones.
Shaping Her Future - this game focuses solely on the MC and his little sister.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I highly recommend Summer Scent

I found the writing and story to be top tier. Technically it is "your next door neighbor" but it is one of those where it is clearly your younger sister and there is an incest patch. There are in fact multiple routes you can go on with your sister, or both her and her friend.

Sorry, I didn't see the finished part earlier. It is still in production, but I was blown away by the writing, so I would still say give it a look.
Thank you for your suggestion, good writing is definitely what I am looking for, I have bookmarked the page for now and will play it once it is completed.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I don't know if any of the games I'm going to suggest are exactly what you're looking for, but they're probably the only completed games I can remember that are closest to what you're looking for, so if you want to you can of course try to play them.

No More Secrets - you have a lot of girls to choose from, but of course you can only end up with the younger sister of the MC, and as long as you can find some corruption in this game, it is rather nothing heavy and you can focus more on romance than corruption.
Sisterly Lust - here also you have many girls to choose from, both within and outside the MC family but of course you have the choice who you want to have a relationship with and with who you don't, so you can only romance the younger sister and you can also find some aspects of corruption but you can also focus more on the romance and you can have an ending when the MCs marry his chosen ones.
Shaping Her Future - this game focuses solely on the MC and his little sister.
Thanks for replying, sadly I have already played all these games. I liked both Sisterly Lust and Shaping her Future. No more secrets was also good but it had too much going on and didn't really focus on romance as much.