Maowe

May 7, 2020
I remember this game now, played it while untranslated and it was nice to play it then. The other of this circle is just as decent and has about the same(if not close to a few more choices) in content.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
game is nice, the main story is prety fun, gameplay is barebone and random but with the game being short it's not an actual problem, after seeing the three ending i recomend reading the "prequel" episode in the extra section they are cute story about the backstory of the characters (reading it before hand would just ruin the game) btw if someone suceed at making the second ending with a score of : "gentleman onii-chan" i'd like to know the condition (just for fun)
Just molest her enough to get her to orgasm more than you then insert it in her at least once before escaping.(I'm totally not sure but I did get gentleman onii chan with ending one so don't speculate on that)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Just molest her enough to get her to orgasm more than you then insert it in her at least once before escaping.(I'm totally not sure but I did get gentleman onii chan with ending one so don't speculate on that)
to molest her and get her to orgasm, you need enough "click" which dont come before she get aroused enough and sensitive enough, so without save scuming you'd have to hope she fall into trap at every step and sleep everyday ... to molest her in her sleep... not too sure you get gentleman for raping her (even if it's a monty python joke speacking about a roman father) and i was only interested in the result and i'm not into prenant sex so you anwser the wrong person ^^

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
" Playtime: Approx. 5 minutes at the fastest "

That is 4 more minutes than I need.

Alphaix

Dec 21, 2018
After playing this I think it needs male protagonist tag cuz she isn't the only one the player can control

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy: Impregnation Only (Sperm meets egg cell 2dcg). No Pregnant Belly nor pregnant sex (well duh.).

Short but pretty good enough game IMO. Has nice variations and reactions than most games that are longer (tbh lel).

After playing this I think it needs male protagonist tag cuz she isn't the only one the player can control
Yeah, most interaction is done with the Brother (MC) and a few are with the Sister (Actual Dungeon Exploration and skipped Battles)

AbyssmalFleet

Jun 14, 2021
I was hoping someone might know how to achieve the other endings. I got the first 3 but can't get the one the ending screen keeps referencing.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes