ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game is nice, the main story is prety fun, gameplay is barebone and random but with the game being short it's not an actual problem, after seeing the three ending i recomend reading the "prequel" episode in the extra section they are cute story about the backstory of the characters (reading it before hand would just ruin the game) btw if someone suceed at making the second ending with a score of : "gentleman onii-chan" i'd like to know the condition (just for fun)

Reactions: Maowe

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Most important question: is this game a great one with pregnancy mechanics/game play?

OR is it a trash game with a single pregnancy ending?
the mechanic is a fertility index, but i don't see how you can get her pregnant without cheating so pregnancy is probably less than ten words at the ending page (no visual and only four line : ending#, ending title, virginity state and onii-chan score ...) the ending scene in themselves don't change depending on the state of the characters so the pregnancy would most likely disapoint you, but the game is funny and the extremely short story is prety cute in a creepy incestuous way ><

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
this game is dope but there's wayyyy too little content in iiiiiiiiiiiit! finally we got a game like this and it's sooooo shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort :(

• Sad
Reactions: XProudNoobX

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The text on the second screenshot says this:

あらすじ。
主人公(兄)は依頼されたので頑張って
セックスしないと出られないダンジョンを作った!
そしてた他意はないけど妹をそこへ入れた!
他意はないけど自分も一緒に入れた!
という短い元語りです、それ行け!

Summary:
You, the hero (big brother) received a commission, so you did your best to build a dungeon that could not be escaped without having sex!
And then although you had no ulterior motive, your younger sister entered the dungeon!
Again with no untoward intentions, you also went into that place!
That's the summary of this short little tale, so go and enjoy!

Pacore

Jul 7, 2018
the mechanic is a fertility index, but i don't see how you can get her pregnant without cheating so pregnancy is probably less than ten words at the ending page (no visual and only four line : ending#, ending title, virginity state and onii-chan score ...) the ending scene in themselves don't change depending on the state of the characters so the pregnancy would most likely disapoint you, but the game is funny and the extremely short story is prety cute in a creepy incestuous way ><
There is an animation that plays if you get her pregnant. No change to the ending or pregnant sex though.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There is an animation that plays if you get her pregnant. No change to the ending or pregnant sex though.
Yeah i wasnt expecting pregnant sex, but I was disappointed that there was no mention of it in the ending.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
good thong this game has absolutely nothing of value. Story is trash, art is trash.
i'll happyly ignore that ^^

Jul 23, 2017
Are the tags right here? Screenshot make it look like male protagonist (as in that you play as the brother groping his sister) but the tags say female protagonist?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes