residentspartan

Sep 25, 2019
You know, what is up with 2dcg games like this only having way over the top tits. I like big tits, but every woman having the same tits the size of a mini van is annoying and lazy.

Reactions: HillDweller

XvleonvX

Sep 11, 2018
Aside from most AV's going berserk over this game, am I the only one that's puzzled as to why the dev abandoned the game only to make a remake using arguably inferior art? Am I really the only one?
I understand your point, and i am watching this game development for a long time and the last game was broke. All the gameplay system was a crap and the inconstancy of art style broke the immersion of play. If you're going to have superior art and a bad game that took months to release an update, it's best to make a photo gallery instead of a game.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
stuck with 6 ??? remaining for the mother can watch tv together in afternoon, there is a follow me at night but have no clue what to do with that. anyone?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
stuck with 6 ??? remaining for the mother can watch tv together in afternoon, there is a follow me at night but have no clue what to do with that. anyone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the run-on...suck at walk throughs. Basically need to keep uping mom's stats and keep trying all the options. The only place 'follow me' works is to the TV room then later your room(only afternoon).

edit: or completely ignore this as someone added a proper walk through in the time I wrote this....

Last edited:
Reactions: danial74
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes