etarg

Oct 11, 2017
0.27 Persistent file (all gallery scenes unlocked)
Persistent File Installation: LittleMan\game\saves

(I am leaving 0.23 persistent.zip here in case anyone wants to see the old Haze scene. (You aren't missing much))

No need for persistent files anymore :(.
I will still put the gallery codes here for each update and leave the 0.27 persistent file and 0.23 one on this post.

2024/04/11 Code for 0.41: hippieass2
2024/03/04 Code for 0.40: brownheart
2024/02/04 Code for 0.39: cowtits999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I have been watching this game with interest, but have not seen many updates to the tags. So, do we have any sex yet or wtf?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I can't buy the swimsuit. I talked to the mom and asked her to go to the beach and MC said that he'll buy one. I went to the market and the guy sells absolutely nothing.

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't even notice the arrow. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
sorry guys but how do you increase the skills? I do not remember
help please
and I miss these 2 blocked do you know how to unlock?

now I know that with isaac I can not interact and do the other 2 right?

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
This game really need the standard ren'py option to skip or not skip unseen text. As it stands now skipping skips all text, when ideally I'd like skipping to only skip text I've seen before, that would make the grindy nature of the game bearable, but it seems even when repeating blue texted options (repeats) sometimes new text generates that I can miss if I just skip all blue text events.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I just started playing this game tonight (after being duped by the lack of update to tags) and I have to say that I really like it! There is a lot of repetitive action, but not to the point I am finding it annoying. Especially since it becomes naughtier as it progresses. I'm not sure how much is left for me as I just met the club owner, but it seems that I might have skipped this progression for longer than needed. Anyways...kudos to the Dev on a thoroughly entertaining game!

Edit...we really need to be able to rollback! C'mon man!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirnation
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes