Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I saw that this game has the tag "swinging". So I think this game has netorare, netorase, or both. Can someone explain it to me? (I'm a netorase fan)
I hope I'm not wrong but if I'm wrong can someone correct me about swinging, maybe it's due to Isaac's route

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I can get the gym shadow sighting to occur, but for the life of me I can't get the willow apt. or newspaper to work.

EDIT: I ended up editing my save file, and it turns out I had all the right requirements to view the other 2 scenes but they were checked as if I had already seen them making it impossible to progress. I checked the mission 1 and mission 2 "madded" of the killer character to 0 and everything was fine.

Last edited:

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
The Willow Apt. And TV shadow scenes don't appear on my save making the new scenes unavailable, hopefully there's a fix for this at some point. Can only post about it now and hope the dev notices.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
I want to give my recommendations to the creator (he may not even read this but it doesn't matter). The game is going well, it has some bugs but they can be repaired over time and as for the direction of the story, I hope they have it well defined by now. As for the scenes with women, we must add more (as many as are necessary) and they all need an anal scene (if possible in different positions and with different costumes) double penetration scenes (which is fixed by giving it a power to multiply to the protagonist, I mean he is a friend of Lucifer, maybe he has some power like that). Those would be all for now, let me know if you want to add anything else (I don't like the idea of adding pregnancy to all of them but it could also be there).

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes