hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I tried dl'ing from different sources. It dl'ed all right, but when I selected the .exe file McAfee give me a virus warning and deleted the .exe each time.

Not worth the trouble. Fix your game so that it's playable and I'll give it another chance, but I'm gone until then.

(BTW, I did enjoy the old version.)

Last edited:

oxarai

Sep 18, 2019
Have you had 'mom' talk w/ the neighbor yet? Talk w/ mom in the afternoon should be an option to meet neighbor.
It's not showing up this msg, i got everything unlocked beside it. I think it bugs after you jog or race with her.

XvleonvX

Sep 11, 2018
I tried dl'ing from different sources. It dl'ed all right, but when I selected the .exe file McAfee give me a virus warning and deleted the .exe each time.

Not worth the trouble. Fix your game so that it's playable and I'll give it another chance, but I'm gone until then.

(BTW, I did enjoy the old version.)
You are playing a game on a leaked link and requires support, lmao. It is like cracking a game and then complaining to the developer about bugs. Does not surprises me if this came with a trokan, its leaked link, not oficial.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
You are playing a game on a leaked link and requires support, lmao. It is like cracking a game and then complaining to the developer about bugs. Does not surprises me if this came with a trokan, its leaked link, not oficial.
I just wanted to pop in for a tick and point out that a bug report from any source is beneficial to the developer. But I think I get your point. However, this site strives to be devoid of nasties like trojans and whatnot; we, sir, are a better kind of pirate site. That being said, I agree that the trojan problem seems like it could be routed by any member good enough to be bothered who has direct access to the developer's version. I'm sure it will come about in good time. Cheers.

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
OHKaaaaay... Lets say I only just downloaded this. Does it begin someplace? Or is this right into the 2nd Chapter? I just woke up in bed. In an empty room, in an empty house and it seems an empty town, where the only location I can click on is My House. After walking around I am already bored enough to close it down. First attempt was abandoned? Shocker.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
OHKaaaaay... Lets say I only just downloaded this. Does it begin someplace? Or is this right into the 2nd Chapter? I just woke up in bed. In an empty room, in an empty house and it seems an empty town, where the only location I can click on is My House. After walking around I am already bored enough to close it down. First attempt was abandoned? Shocker.
There's not a lot of content but if you started a new game - you should do some stuff around the house then the school comes available and the neighbors house, but like I said its all light flashing/peek/grope/no h-scene stuff. Was a shame they started from scratch when they lost the first artist - will see where it goes.

Reactions: hentai charley

Zakfiel

Nov 9, 2018
Seems like it gonna follow the original, the 0.5 as empty so, maybe this time it gonna go well ? :rolleyes:

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
How many content with mom already ? Is it worth to try it now or need to wait a little more ?
Patience young padawan, you can wait a little more if you like, the 0.3 will be focused on her ;)

Dude does this artist have split personality disorder? How many times has the art changed?
Well... I've told this story several times already, I'll resume, first artist was very expensive to maintain we had to dismiss, we tried to keep drawing and it didn't look good, and we found a new artist. (In case you're referring to rework at Brittany, it was just some adjustments made by the same artist we have now). :)

So it's actually gone back in terms of progress? I'm guessing they couldn't redraw everything and add onto that existing content.
Yes, we can't do that, because it wasn't just the art that changed, the whole gameplay system.

:unsure:

You can't skip nor rollback, not playable!
Well, maybe it's just a type of gameplay that you don't like, but that doesn't mean it's unfair, we can't put these functions because it doesn't work with this style of gameplay, but I understand that you don't like it. :)

I hope it gives us another chance in the future. :)

Seems like it gonna follow the original, the 0.5 as empty so, maybe this time it gonna go well ? :rolleyes:
Empty? :unsure:

Use the exe from the previous version.
There's no reason to do that, the official public version is out and everything's ok.

About the comments about the supposed "virus" in the game, I made a post explaining what happened, if it was just a false-positive, it was a problem with the game icon. The game is completely safe, look at the post in the patreon for more information.

Reactions: hentai charley

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
:FacePalm:
I really don't know what everyone is ranting on about. This release was fine. Just fine.
You managed to introduce a new character. Had small scenes but added hints on future possible interactions (Molly tutoring MC - 'cause no student of will have a learning problem! :love:)
Additionally, I noticed that Mr.Rabbit team added a random factor so that every play, or replay is actually different. +1 to that.
Started noticing that the skills do come in handy (this is most evident in the mini-game - which was fine as well).
Only one issue that is intermittent, when loading a 0.2 save, the MC shows up as <player> instead of the name you may have entered (eg. any Tom, Dick, or Harry!) :)
I think ppl should at least 'try' to play the game and not go for scenes, scenes, scenes.
There is a story in there.....somewhere... :cool:

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes