etarg

Oct 11, 2017
NEW VERSION, NEW GALLERY UNLOCKER!
Gallery Unlocker

This update was relatively small text-wise, but unlike others, I was quite happy for it. There are three scenes, one replacing Haze's old scene, which was a little overdue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also from what I can tell four Hell Creatures you can fight, two of which are fuckable.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I dont think there is way to pass maze, and you dont need more then 1000 point for current Haze content.
Thanks! for some reason I thought I needed to get something for her AFTER passing the Maze.
Was starting to get annoyed since I dunno if the Arrow Keys makes you look around or move forward in that direction,
Add to the Fact how time-consuming the "Battles" Are.
Also the "Jump Scare" are more like "Ear Drums Surprise Fck" and was annoying as Fck for how loud it was.
Bet the Dev just want us to experience was Hell is like huh.
Lemme give this game 1 star for that then (I'm kidding).

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Damn 2 weeks since last update and the progress tracker doesn't show any progress for upcoming update
Progress Report Bar 2.png
Seems like 0.25 will not be ready this month :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Valila

twistmas

Aug 2, 2020
For whenever they add more to the Hell Maze section:

Keep an eye on the compass in the top left corner as you walk around. It never changes, your viewpoint is always North. So what that means is that the arrows don't turn you at all. So if you ignore the visuals and just treat the arrows as moving you around on a square grid, it's a lot easier to understand the shape of the maze. Pretty sure there's no "end" to the maze yet, though, but this method helps map out what there is in the game currently.

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes