Feb 15, 2021
LittleMan 0.25 - Happy Halloween!

Hello guys, October was a complicated month, unfortunately we have limited time, all our team has other occupations and we make the game in our spare time, which may affect the amount of content, but we are trying our best to keep the frequency of updates, anyway, here is the Halloween build, that we are releasing on the exact day, it was not planned, but it happened, I hope you like it.
#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics
►General Bug fix;

Art

► 1 new scene with Haze;
► Haze Bust new variation;
► Linda new bust outfit;
► Molly new bust outfit;
► Halloween special scene, with animations and variations;

Mega Links:
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

mr.kontrabida

Apr 9, 2022

Hello guys, October was a complicated month, unfortunately we have limited time, all our team has other occupations and we make the game in our spare time, which may affect the amount of content, but we are trying our best to keep the frequency of updates, anyway, here is the Halloween build, that we are releasing on the exact day, it was not planned, but it happened, I hope you like it.
#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics
►General Bug fix;

Art

► 1 new scene with Haze;
► Linda new bust outfit;
► Molly new bust outfit;

Mega Links:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega
Do you have new gallery unlocker ?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics
►General Bug fix;

Art

► 1 new scene with Haze;
► Linda new bust outfit;
► Molly new bust outfit;

Mega Links:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega
Thanks for sharing (especially after you announced no leak this time)
Wonder about the change log only 1 new scene ? what about other characters like Molly, Linda, Brittany etc no new halloween content ?

Reactions: 6CummyYummy9
Oct 14, 2021
I just have a few questions about this game, if any of you know please tell me:

Is any pregnancy content planned? I really would love to see MC impregnating mom for example

This may be controversial but... are there any plans for gradually remake the art of the game? I'm ok with the cartoon style but I honestly think it needs to look more detailed and polished. I'm not asking for a "summertime saga level" but more consistency.

This game has a lot of potential, I like the story, the gameplay and the MC looking like a boy (being actually a grownup) but it just needs a more polished artstyle in my opinion.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone remind me who Haze is?

With updates this infrequent, feels like dev should really be focusing on core characters and wrapping things up
She is lucifers helper girl at night club.

And i totaly agree that dev should start wrapping up this game, but i doubt it wont happen anytime soon considering how many locked place there are still left on map.

Reactions: iron4doves
Aug 11, 2022
Just passing by to thank dev for the new Halloween scene with the hottest in-game chicks included (it would be better IMO to involve player's mother more).

Reactions: Bossjohn

derekl2

Dec 16, 2019
Love the game. My save games are failing on the new version though. One drops me into scene with a new char I've never met, and another crashes. Any advice?

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes