Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
:FacePalm:
I really don't know what everyone is ranting on about. This release was fine. Just fine.
You managed to introduce a new character. Had small scenes but added hints on future possible interactions (Molly tutoring MC - 'cause no student of will have a learning problem! :love:)
Additionally, I noticed that Mr.Rabbit team added a random factor so that every play, or replay is actually different. +1 to that.
Started noticing that the skills do come in handy (this is most evident in the mini-game - which was fine as well).
Only one issue that is intermittent, when loading a 0.2 save, the MC shows up as <player> instead of the name you may have entered (eg. any Tom, Dick, or Harry!) :)
I think ppl should at least 'try' to play the game and not go for scenes, scenes, scenes.
There is a story in there.....somewhere... :cool:
Thanks for your kind words, we're doing our best to improve every aspect of LittleMan ;) (About the bug in the player's name, we're fixing that).

Reactions: CharleyT

JamesDeckerr

Nov 15, 2019
Hey, dude, what's up? I'm a big fan here in Brazil, I'm following your project and man, it has a lot of potential! I hope you don't interrupt any update predictions so soon. Now that things start to "heat up" I am much more anxious.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey, dude, what's up? I'm a big fan here in Brazil, I'm following your project and man, it has a lot of potential! I hope you don't interrupt any update predictions so soon. Now that things start to "heat up" I am much more anxious.
Thank you for your words ;)

When does the next update come out?
The plan is that by the end of April, we want to keep the builds release monthly.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
The change log states "Typing "gen-pervious-save" when starting a new game will provide you a save game with all 0.1 content concluded"
Where exactly do you type this? Also is it pervious or previous?

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The change log states "Typing "gen-pervious-save" when starting a new game will provide you a save game with all 0.1 content concluded"
Where exactly do you type this? Also is it pervious or previous?
It is "previous", was a typing error, already corrected in the official change log in the patreon, this code should be typed in the same place where you type the character name, after you put the code, you put the character name of your preference.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
It is "previous", was a typing error, already corrected in the official change log in the patreon, this code should be typed in the same place where you type the character name, after you put the code, you put the character name of your preference.
Okay, thanks.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i see that you released the first update on the 27 of Feb then the 2nd on the 28 of march are you going to try to release updates monthly ?

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes