bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Reactions: forgotp

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I liked the old game, but there was so much grinding. Was excited to see it as a remake, until I played it, still sandbox, and still tons of grinding. So I'm gonna pass for a while and see how it develops. Good luck with it though, I like the improvement to the artwork.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah sex scenes yet ? Don't want to grind for groping or a handjob :unsure:

Thx

Nov 24, 2018
I stop getting any relationship points with Linda after I reached 42. The walkthrough says, from 40 on the option "kiss me" should come at night in bedroom, but it doesn't appear. :(

EDIT: What an id*** I am, I started the old version -.-' No wonder I can't find the new content

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sukme

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
unistalled the game. First I was happy to have finally a good quality straight shota game, and now here it is: the stupid enormous shitty monster cock who destroy everything. Same error as many, goodbye from me

Reactions: 4Finger

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
monster cock
nothing wrong with horse cocks on shotas, nothing wrong with moms having such montains tits either :LOL:
just think about it, if they make the mc have a normal size penis, how will the mom ever give him a paizuri / titty fuck if he does have a small cock xD

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I'm ,having issues with moms content coming up, just going round in circles and nothing updates, all skills maxed out to possible, and other relationships are complete hers just wont go. missing one after two at the sink, and the last three.
But no relation ship changes. I started with a clean new start. Did I lockup, hit a bug. I had same problem before last update.
just downloaded the saves but was hoping to get there myself.
##Scratch that
##Just found the answer the complete save gave me necessary hint.

Finally finished this update, could not have done it without walk through.

Peeking would have nearly been impossible without walk through

just a thought quest helps/ hints like in some of the other games would be nice.
I like to know what I working toward, rather than find out after i did it. that way I know the game is not bugged, I just havent got their yet.
Good start on remake, but the original was much easier to play and enjoy.,

Last edited:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
i have a bug when doing the mom easter event. during the bathing scene, when i try to save, i get errors. and after the scene i'm in her room and there is no ui
Edit: same goes for when i catch her masturbating

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes