Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Hope this helps
Not really. I'm at 50 with Mom, and 22 charisma and can't find out what else I need to do. I've tried talking in the afternoon and nothing happens. Did the "you got me wet" thing but that was it. I've tried her door at Daybreak but it's always locked. Helping with dishes does nothing even though it's supposed to give me 3 points.

Last edited:

Jarzy

Aug 25, 2018
charisma is at the mirror as you enter your front door.

found a way to hardlock the game have mother follow you at night and use the mirror, this leads to no energy and no way to do anything.

very promising stuff!!!

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Its boring at the moment. i expect better from a remake. but it seems at the moment ( 0.3 i playd ) waste my time. Ok i see rarely remake who work out. to be honest no remake i ever playd was worth my time. this here too.

Reactions: Noambonsky

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
How do you finish "I got all wet"? I did the first part where Mom saw my cock, but it never went to the next scene. She is at 50 with 22 charisma.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
How do you finish "I got all wet"? I did the first part where Mom saw my cock, but it never went to the next scene. She is at 50 with 22 charisma.
Without knowing the rest of your Objectives completed, I'd say to continue the nightly "Kiss me" grind until you have 53+ (your charisma 22 is fine at this level). You then should be able to have other Objectives opened up: "You want a massage?" (use follow me and living room), "Talk02" in the kitchen afternoon, Then I believe you'll need 60+ for the "Can you help me?" Objective to open.
... I can't remember all the steps.
:cautious::unsure:

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
nothing wrong with horse cocks on shotas, nothing wrong with moms having such montains tits either :LOL:
just think about it, if they make the mc have a normal size penis, how will the mom ever give him a paizuri / titty fuck if he does have a small cock xD
For example this is pretty awesome:
https://f95zone.to/threads/insexual-awakening-v1-0-sex-curse-studio.13421/
Straight shota without that horrible horse cock. Come on, why the goddman monstercock is a thing? It destroy everything

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Without knowing the rest of your Objectives completed, I'd say to continue the nightly "Kiss me" grind until you have 53+ (your charisma 22 is fine at this level). You then should be able to have other Objectives opened up: "You want a massage?" (use follow me and living room), "Talk02" in the kitchen afternoon, Then I believe you'll need 60+ for the "Can you help me?" Objective to open.
... I can't remember all the steps.
:cautious::unsure:
"Kiss me" doesn't appear to add any relationship points.

Reactions: Mirnation

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I did the "Can you help me 01" but I can't get to the "Can you help me 02". What am I missing?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
"Kiss me" doesn't appear to add any relationship points.
Well, which objectives are you missing? To gain levels with Linda, it's either in the kitchen, the living room, or your room. I gather you completed Grope and Slap? did you do them a second time? Just guessing at this point. Sorry

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I did the "Can you help me 01" but I can't get to the "Can you help me 02". What am I missing?
In the afternoon, see Linda in the kitchen and ask her to Follow you (she's very attentive to your demands you know? :) ). Then bring to your room and I think you can ask her Can you help me 02.

Reactions: Gandalf78
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes