triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Hello guys, this is the remake of the other game yes, the story is basically the same with slight changes, the other version had many problems related to gameplay and art, so we decided to remake.
Well it's awesome that you picked it up. Thanks!

Reactions: VOYEUR

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Technically I'm not breaking any Patreon rules, The protagonist is adult and adopted, but if it gives me any problems, you'll find us on SubscribeStar.
Patreon will hit you on both "Old person that looks like a child" and "Step/Adopted Mother". It's why a bunch of devs tried renaming their mother charachters "Step-Mother" and it did diddly shit to help them. They run on a logic of "If it looks like incest, and behaves like incest, it's incest".

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good luck with this.

I like the artwork. Although I never played the previous version. (y) :coffee:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I just downloaded and the content is brutally underwhelming. I don't see the point of releasing this since its a remake. There is nothing to cling to so we can say it will be a decent game, except the fact that we can play old the game and get the idea of what will it (maybe) become in the future. The only thing you accomplished is that you let people know that you are doing a remake. If that was the plan than good job i guess.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I just downloaded and the content is brutally underwhelming. I don't see the point of releasing this since its a remake. There is nothing to cling to so we can say it will be a decent game, except the fact that we can play old the game and get the idea of what will it (maybe) become in the future. The only thing you accomplished is that you let people know that you are doing a remake. If that was the plan than good job i guess.
Sorry you didn't like it, I hope it gives us a new chance in the future and yes, it's the plan that people know it's a remake, the old version was very problematic.

Reactions: Mr. Harper

MakaPaka445

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for help, after doing all objectives am i done with all the content for this update or theres more?

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Mr.Rabbit

To reduce the grinding, you could, at least, enable "skipping seen content" so we don't have to click the same texts over and over.

And it would be fun to see those big juicy asses get fucked. (That's just a personnal request ;) )

Last edited:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Sorry you didn't like it, I hope it gives us a new chance in the future and yes, it's the plan that people know it's a remake, the old version was very problematic.
I didn't say i didn't like it per say.. Its just that there is nothing to like at this stage. Don't get me wrong, its not bad either. I just think that with story and mechanics out of the way you could have presented a remake in a much bigger spotlight for its first release. That's all.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Thanks for help, after doing all objectives am i done with all the content for this update or theres more?
From what I saw on your screenshot, you've already finished the Build.

Am I the only one who prefers the old characters?
Technically they are the same characters, if you have referred to the bust art, well we had to change ;)
Mr.Rabbit

To reduce the grinding, you could, at least, enable "skipping seen content" so we don't have to click the same texts over and over.

And it would be fun to see those big juicy asses get fucked. (That's just a personnal request ;) )
We're still at the beginning, so we will balance the griding better, and those asses will get fucked in the right time :)

Reactions: Deadpool76

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I didn't say i didn't like it per say.. Its just that there is nothing to like at this stage. Don't get me wrong, its not bad either. I just think that with story and mechanics out of the way you could have presented a remake in a much bigger spotlight for its first release. That's all.
:)

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes