iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any way I or someone else can assist with getting the changelog on OP updated? It's at 0.8 at the moment

knetk123

Nov 28, 2020
In her house all the way to the right of the screen is the kitchen the events are there.
If you're talking about Olivia's house, when I walk into her house in the morning, I can only access her room and bathroom. Sometimes I can access her room, sometimes the room is locked. The bathroom is also empty. There is nothing outside of the house. I couldn't find it, what am I going to do?

gemcraft

Jul 29, 2019
If you're talking about Olivia's house, when I walk into her house in the morning, I can only access her room and bathroom. Sometimes I can access her room, sometimes the room is locked. The bathroom is also empty. There is nothing outside of the house. I couldn't find it, what am I going to do?
I think it's on the right when you enter the hallway.

Reactions: knetk123

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I think it's on the right when you enter the hallway.
1606582935024.png

Hybris

May 9, 2017
If there is anything that needs a mod or a cheat its the money grind. Its bad enough that you have RNG to deal with but only getting a dollar when you need to buy high dollar items. At least make the range between $5-15 dollars and maybe give us some other jobs. Taking care of the red headed woman's garden. Working in the nightclub doing something. Doing work at the church. There are plenty of places that you could easily justify adding a job for the MC to do sexual or not to cut the grind down to something reasonable.

Or you could just lower the prices to be more in line with the MC's current income.

Reactions: Omeega and Sukme

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
If there is anything that needs a mod or a cheat its the money grind. Its bad enough that you have RNG to deal with but only getting a dollar when you need to buy high dollar items. At least make the range between $5-15 dollars and maybe give us some other jobs. Taking care of the red headed woman's garden. Working in the nightclub doing something. Doing work at the church. There are plenty of places that you could easily justify adding a job for the MC to do sexual or not to cut the grind down to something reasonable.

Or you could just lower the prices to be more in line with the MC's current income.
Doesn't help much but you can ask 'Mom' for pocket money once each weekend - still a terrible grind.

• Angry
Reactions: Hybris

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
LOL I figured out why the graphics and houses and house contents looked familiar. Sims 4 :D

Also for any new players. To access the school. You have to talk to mom while shes in the kitchen and choose option So about school or whatever it is :D then it unlocks the school

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes