Joann29

Sep 19, 2020
mi la parte de
: Tech Ed: Si usa una escala de 2 pies: 1 pulgada, ¿qué altura tiene una puerta de 13 pies en la vida real en un modelo a escala?
R : ??? Realmente no lo se
Me parece que la respuesta es 6.5 pulgadas o 6.5 inches.

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
Gallery unlocker, simply copy into the game folder, replace the screens.rpy.

Should work for all versions as the unlocker simply loops over all labels automatically, so any new scenes is instantly scanned.
How do I download this file.. When i right click there is no download option and when I click on the it, it just opens a web page with lots of writing..?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
How do I download this file.. When i right click there is no download option and when I click on the it, it just opens a web page with lots of writing..?
May be a different browser but if I right click I get (5th option from top) 'save linked content as"

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
really wish for more MC's mom content tho XD you know a dev is dragging when adds new random characters XD
Her, Berenice and the teacher are my favorites. The blonde Thot was a completely random unnecessary addition, though i kind of like her goth/rocker bestie.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Her, Berenice and the teacher are my favorites. The blonde Thot was a completely random unnecessary addition, though i kind of like her goth/rocker bestie.
Berenice...is the church woman? I don't recall the names at the moment XD

twistmas

Aug 2, 2020
At least you spitroast Olivia with her son--is that the only instance of sex that isn't 1-on-1 in the entire game? When they introduced the neighbor as an old friend of the mother's, I could swear they were signaling some oncoming girl-on-girl and MFF action, but nope it is immediately dropped after the "oh no she could catch us!!" fantasy fulfillment scene. Game does okay at not being toooo samey with the women but there's some missed opportunities so far.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes