DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Hey, does anyone know how to start Maya's content? I've completed every storyline so far but I have no idea where/how to start her storyline.

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
Gallery Unlocker (For v0.45)

Wow.

Let me put it simply.

If you input code, this game takes the encrypted text from the server and compare it to your input.

I don't know why 'cowtits999' is not working. I can guess this decrypt algorithm is not working or they changed encrypted text on server.

Forget it. I deleted that transfer part from code.

Just unzip this and paste 'game' folder into 'LittleMan' folder.

After unzip, run game and input any string as gallery code. Then gallery will be unlocked.
This worked for me. Everyone, just delete every folder of the game (Little Man) you have. And just install a fresh version of v0.45 and then without opening the game, replace the 'game' folder with the download provided and the gallery will be unlocked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gun1544

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Good game so far, my only gripes would be;

- Get rid of the "heart" icons in the womens eyes, you can show slutty/sexy without that trope and it takes away from the scenes. The drool and slutty ahegao faces are more than enough, dont need the hearts.

- School tests are annoying and ruin your Thursdays and Fridays along with having fun with Linda whenever you want.

- The perk system seems pointless.

- The stats system seems pointless. I played 2 playthroughs, first without cheats and second with cheats. I will never play this game legit, grinding out points is so tedious and time wasting and unfulfilling, maybe if the H-scenes were tied into them but at present all they are is stat checks to see if you can progress the game.

- Not really a fan of the "Daybreak" time slot. I would have preferred a morning/noon/night schedule. Daybreak, barely anything happens and just makes you click more to get to morning most of the time.

- Was surprised that theres no "slapping/sucking" sounds in the sex scenes, would have taken the sex content from a 8 to a 10 in my eyes, the scenes look good but kinda sucks dev couldnt be bothered to just add in some stock sexual sounds.

*Favorite girl is hard to choose so I will choose 3: Lilly, Gypsy and Bernice*

Reactions: eloveboot

sonofdarkness

Jun 24, 2024
hey guys can somebody help me ? in the objectives says that i need to tell mom to follow to the livingroom and watch tv , i do it and nothing happens what can i do ? do i need something?

eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
Good game so far, my only gripes would be;

- Get rid of the "heart" icons in the womens eyes, you can show slutty/sexy without that trope and it takes away from the scenes. The drool and slutty ahegao faces are more than enough, dont need the hearts.

- School tests are annoying and ruin your Thursdays and Fridays along with having fun with Linda whenever you want.

- The perk system seems pointless.

- The stats system seems pointless. I played 2 playthroughs, first without cheats and second with cheats. I will never play this game legit, grinding out points is so tedious and time wasting and unfulfilling, maybe if the H-scenes were tied into them but at present all they are is stat checks to see if you can progress the game.

- Not really a fan of the "Daybreak" time slot. I would have preferred a morning/noon/night schedule. Daybreak, barely anything happens and just makes you click more to get to morning most of the time.

- Was surprised that theres no "slapping/sucking" sounds in the sex scenes, would have taken the sex content from a 8 to a 10 in my eyes, the scenes look good but kinda sucks dev couldnt be bothered to just add in some stock sexual sounds.

*Favorite girl is hard to choose so I will choose 3: Lilly, Gypsy and Bernice*
You should definitely put this in the reviews if you haven't already. That's been my takeaway as well

JBlake

Nov 25, 2020
Hey, does anyone know how to start Maya's content? I've completed every storyline so far but I have no idea where/how to start her storyline.
just go to gym at weekday. there's an event trigger before going inside.

what a bugger...
turns out, we need to do maya event first to unlock the new perks and level up the strength before doing alice event
:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Dreyn28

Nov 28, 2021
for some reason i can't interact with Bernice at all after her husband left is there a way to fix this or is something else going on?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes