Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Guess I shouldn’t have asked Linda why her room is locked before seeing the “Peek at Midnight” since I can’t seem to proc it now that her room is always open

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hello guys, here is the new build, it took a little longer than usual, but we had some problems along the way, but we managed to make it work. Unfortunately, this build did not give time to work on the audio part of the game, let's focus on that now, it's really missing, the game is very silent.

I would like to thank everyone in Subs who help this game to be possible, thank you very much.

[Edit] Public build its up! PS: There are some bugs that we already know, there was no time to fix, we will fix them in the next build.

[Links UP in the itch io page]

Change Log

Mechanics

► Menu Gallery has been added;
► New location has been added;
► Bug Fixes.

Art

► Added Cutscenes for the "Work" action;
► Ms. Olivia character has been added;
► New animated scenes with Linda have been added;
► A new animated scene with Molly has been added;
► Brittany "Cum" Art, has been corrected;
► New backgrounds for the new location have been added;
► New NPC "Ramon" has been added;
► People added to the background;
► New items added in game.

[Mega Links in case you want.]:
PC/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
LittleMan Remake [v0.7] [Mr.Rabbit]

Original Size: 935.95 MB

Compressed Size: 87.7 MB

Win/Linux: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
WOOOHOOOO...FINALLY, AFTER SO MANY UPDATES WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FIRST SEX WITH LINDA THE MOM
On the other hand, that new milf character was very eyes catching too. And when I go to the market I saw some girl eating chewing gum, wonder will she become a character for future harem Mr.Rabbit ?

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
LittleMan Remake [v0.7] [Mr.Rabbit]

Original Size: 935.95 MB

Compressed Size: 87.7 MB

Win/Linux: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
Thanks. (y)

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes