ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have two events left for Olivia. I meet the requirements, and it says 'monday through friday'. In the afternoon all choices are red. In the morning I can no longer go in her door, and in the weekend it's red. And at night ou can't enter the house.
So how do I get the last two events?

Reactions: chovekovek

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Managed to get all Olivia's events. Only small issue is the mention that location for some Morning Objectives said she was Olivia's House (but instead was at the School). Have a look Mr.Rabbit if it is a bug. Otherwise, fun as usual (finding Olivia in her kitchen was a little tricky!) :sneaky:

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
That Cell Phone aid is really really useless. It tells you not where to go look for the activity, but just tells you whither or not you meet the requirements for it to trigger and I'm assuming time of day. Unfortunately the fucking Time of Day indicator is really poorly done. So you just end up wandering around hoping for the trigger.

Great Idea - Terrible execution.

Reactions: Xhin and D3ssel

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
how do you make money
found 2 bucks in a drawer and got 4 from the mom, but she never offers it again...looked for places to make money and cant find any unless its a certain time of day I am missing

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
how do you make money
found 2 bucks in a drawer and got 4 from the mom, but she never offers it again...looked for places to make money and cant find any unless its a certain time of day I am missing
Click the mail box to make money, the mother only gives you money once a week in the weekends.

Sep 1, 2019
The mom in this reminds me of the mom in Taffy Tales. Like... She looks the exact same. Probably just a coincidence.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes