Ren'Py - Live in Corruption [v1.2.0] [Dirty Secret Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

It's the typical Ren'Py VN with multiple choices and routes. The writing is great.
    I see a lot of potential in this game.
    I really like the Corruption tags, and this is one of the better games in this genre.
    A good mix of new stuff and repeatable stuff.
    I would recommend it to anyone.
    4 stars. Let's see where this goes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Waskare

I like these corruption games. It is slow corruption without getting too grindy. It took me a while to find the wine but the rest is more or less self explanatory. The renders could be better, there could be more renders as the story is some times a bit jerky but overall I like it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Doombringer

Personally, I think this trainer is a good mix of progression and repetition.
    The models look OK and believable.
    I also really liked Cohabitation.

What I don't like is the graphic representation of the sperm, which is a bit of a turn-off for me.
    I would also like to see a route that is perhaps a bit more BDSM/slave orientated, so far we can only develop it in the bimbo direction, which is absolutely OK.

Thanks for reading.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

An_Able

Live in Corruption is one of the best trainer games I've ever played. The pacing is nice; the grind feels natural; the girl is suitably sexy, innocent and curious; the MC is a creepy asshole, but in a self-aware, believable way and without going too far (too far for a corruption game, that is).

All-in-all, it's just a great game, but I feel like there's still potential here. Pregnancy, content with the mom, content with the two of them at the same time, cucking the dad, that type of thing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jackbite

Great start to this revamp Game! Lots of content Unlike the original this has some nice animations, & good looking NPC's It's A bit Bare bones & there's No mother content ATM. But I'm looking forward to future updates