Ren'Py - Live in Corruption [v1.2.0] [Dirty Secret Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    Guess im just no seeing what others are, i found the story quite boring and pretty standard and it never really felt like much corruption, at most it would be very light corruption or maybe even more of a romance i dunno.

MC got a divorce and ended up homeless and moves in with hes brother and the brothers wife and daughter, then you can talk with the girls and gain points which proberly dont really matter much, maybe if you had a clue what to do it might come into play but without any kind of hints or questlogs or anything you just end out clicking around randomly hopeing something new will happen, i find this kind of gameplay extremly boring.

As for the girls i just dident like the look of them, Ami was the best looking one and she only visit late game and only once a week and without a skip day option you got to click work 5 times or so then sleep x7 days untill next visit, its just to much waste of time and again adds to that boring feeling.

As for MC hes just an old ugly dude with a small pencil dick which dosent help in the sex scenes.

Then theres the bugs and theres a shitload, i ran into the grey renpy error page a million times over, sure you can ignore to get game going again but it dosent make it less annoying.

I had to quit the game when i reached the choice to lick Amis pussy since game simply just froze and crashed, tried to restart game and reload saves but couldent get past the point, if its end of content i have no clue since there arent any questlog or atleast not a working one.

The sandbox part is just a grind, its not a bad one but also theres no real fun in it and theres barely any locations, you got like 4 rooms and thats it, cant leave house or anything either so its just really small and barely even has a point of being a sandbox.

Girls 2/5
    The mother and daughter just dident look good to me, i know it comes down to personal taste but to me they where not hot and daughter had some weird almost saggy tits not fit for her age, Ami looks alot better but theres not really much content with her.

Renders overall is also quite low quality.

Animations 2/5
    They arent really good, pretty short and low quality.

Music 0/5
    Silent game not much else to say about that....

Choices 3/5
    Most of it is just kinetic but you do have some choices to turn down Ami for one, if you can turn down the mother or daughter i had no idea dident really want to test things out to much since game was to boring for me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

It's the typical Ren'Py VN with multiple choices and routes. The writing is great.
    I see a lot of potential in this game.
    I really like the Corruption tags, and this is one of the better games in this genre.
    A good mix of new stuff and repeatable stuff.
    I would recommend it to anyone.
    4 stars. Let's see where this goes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Waskare

I like these corruption games. It is slow corruption without getting too grindy. It took me a while to find the wine but the rest is more or less self explanatory. The renders could be better, there could be more renders as the story is some times a bit jerky but overall I like it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Doombringer

Personally, I think this trainer is a good mix of progression and repetition.
    The models look OK and believable.
    I also really liked Cohabitation.

What I don't like is the graphic representation of the sperm, which is a bit of a turn-off for me.
    I would also like to see a route that is perhaps a bit more BDSM/slave orientated, so far we can only develop it in the bimbo direction, which is absolutely OK.

Thanks for reading.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

An_Able

Live in Corruption is one of the best trainer games I've ever played. The pacing is nice; the grind feels natural; the girl is suitably sexy, innocent and curious; the MC is a creepy asshole, but in a self-aware, believable way and without going too far (too far for a corruption game, that is).

All-in-all, it's just a great game, but I feel like there's still potential here. Pregnancy, content with the mom, content with the two of them at the same time, cucking the dad, that type of thing.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jackbite

Great start to this revamp Game! Lots of content Unlike the original this has some nice animations, & good looking NPC's It's A bit Bare bones & there's No mother content ATM. But I'm looking forward to future updates