Seeking Live suit/Living clothes/Symbiotic armor

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, I am looking for games where similar (costumes -_-) are part of game (game mechanics). I know (example) of several games, but wearing these costumes would usually result in GAMEOVER. And I'm interested in the opportunity to complete the game with them.
What I know (as an example):
1)The Last Demonhunter - in Start game(10min+-)there is a chest in the cave, contents = suit. But it cannot be used constantly, the game is over, if you do not run away.
2) Bitch Exorcist Rio 4 - suit need to pass through the Forest (sort of)...
3)Cursed Armor I+II - I could not pass it in any way, it seemed - NOT interesting.
What games (projects) do you know? Well, preferably interesting, not trash. Thx.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
and The Tentacularly Adorned Priestess are alright for super short games entirely focused on wearing living clothes.
Knight & Princess has at least some such scenes and you can end up spending a decent amount of time wearing living clothes. and from the same dev might also have such content but not sure.
Dryad Quest is pretty early in the development but I recall it having some interesting symbiotic clothes.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hi there!
Yeah, never meeting a games, witch would use symbiotic\living clothes as a game mechanics. And that's a shame, because this is such a great concept with lots and lots af potential..

Don't know if it's even real, but for quite a while, I have an idea to make a mature VN, where the whole plot would be built around the symbiotes. I guess, this would mostly looks like a some kind of survival horror in isolated town with a local symbiotic "apocalypse", where the MC would interact with more or less "corrupted" girls, maybe even maling a relationships with them. Here how they might looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An actual concept one of the character:

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Hi there!
Yeah, never meeting a games, witch would use symbiotic\living clothes as a game mechanics. And that's a shame, because this is such a great concept with lots and lots af potential..

Don't know if it's even real, but for quite a while, I have an idea to make a mature VN, where the whole plot would be built around the symbiotes. I guess, this would mostly looks like a some kind of survival horror in isolated town with a local symbiotic "apocalypse", where the MC would interact with more or less "corrupted" girls, maybe even maling a relationships with them. Here how they might looks like:
Looks extremely hot!

Reactions: ShadowLurker99

stunnedhope

Feb 26, 2018
Hi there!

Cool idea. Makes me think of Venom from Spiderman.