Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Live the Life [v0.0.2] [One Man Behind]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Live the Life 0.4.6

I only played this for a few minutes. The game is interesting and has a lot of promise. The entire environment feels very realistic. Lots of NPCs that move around. Moving vehicles. Realistic looking buildings and stores. Sounds. The game is pretty complicated because there are so many things to customize and do. Like you customize your character. You get an apartment where you can decide where to put your shower and toilet. You can buy groceries from the store and cook them, although I'm not sure how to do that yet as I don't have any water in my apartment that I know of and I would think that you need water to cook rice. I will probably need to buy a fridge later on too. But there are a lot of places to shop and lots of things to buy. Clothes, furniture, food, and so on. Even a place to do laundry. I doubt that there is anything sex related though, and that's disappointing. I walk up to female NPCs and there is an eye icon that does nothing, a ? mark icon where I'm supposed to ask how they are doing that does nothing, and if I click the hand icon I get a response from them like "Hi", "Hey", "How are you doing?" and that's it. I can't engage with them more than that. There is no Load Save. So if you find yourself wanting to go to an earlier point (only one save slot), you have to completely exit the game, restart the game, and wait forever long until you can load the save. The game has a slight learning curve. I bought some meat and potatoes from the diner and it was on a plate in a bag, I took the plate out of the bag and couldn't eat it. So I tried dropping it. When I dropped it, it disappeared. I couldn't figure out how to sit down in the diner. I couldn't walk into the diner while holding the food plate because the door was closed and it wouldn't open if you are holding something. Anytime I walked past someone sitting in a diner, it moved them so they were sitting on the floor, on top of the tables, etc. I can tell this is going to be a really great game, but right now it's buggy and I doubt that there is much that you can do besides keep your hunger, hygiene, thirst, rest, etc. stats up. I'll keep playing it off and on until I figure the game out, but I hope that this game gets a lot of supporters because it's one of the better 3D games out there. I just wish that there was more focus on sex content like being able to expose yourself, jerk off in public, sexually assault NPCs, talk dirty to them, meet up with hookers, have fun with girls who take a liking to your looks, stuff like that. But it seems to be more about a guy who has to shop, work, and take care of himself.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

maqty

I like life simulation games and this have a lot of options like shopping, have job, decorate you home hoping they update it as soon as possible .Very Good as start but waiting next update. I hope also they finish relationship system soon.