1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I might play if there is some clothes system or if somebody can make a nude mod.

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Just play "Home together" dont waste your time on this game. Puzzle is broken and Storyline boring AF...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Just play "Home together" dont waste your time on this game. Puzzle is broken and Storyline boring AF...
The puzzle isn't broken? I was able to get it done fairly easily, with no issues.

That said, story is pretty boring, and the sex scenes are pretty minimal. And some might consider one of the sex scene as NTR.

There is a bug I got though, where if you give the girl gifts as she's entering her room, your controls are dead and have to close out and the game or reload before you can move again.

Reactions: leccel89

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I WISH DEVS WOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT NOT EVERYONE RUNS THE LATEST TOP END COMPUTERS MORE AND MORE THESE GAMES ARE BECOMING UN PLAYABLE ON LOWEREND COMPUTTERS TO BAD THE GAME LOOKED INTERESTING
And I wish people on this forum would take into account that people don't want to develop for beige office PCs from 1997, in the same way console developers don't want to develop for the ColecoVision anymore.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
A game where unfortunately the windowed mode does not exist. I don't understand any of the proposed languages so I'm skipping this game. How do I get the Devs to understand that not everyone understands English perfectly? :rolleyes:
Should've stayed in school.

• Haha
Reactions: FemdomVR

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
How is the puzzle supposed to work?^^ :unsure:
It says it all on the side …
Ctrl to flip it over
Middle mouse scroll to rotate it
Then all thats left is to select them and place them into the correct slot.
They’re simple puzzles which can be completed within 1-2 minutes easily.
If you can’t finish a 15 piece puzzle then sorry to say but you might have a disability of some kind

Reactions: Drakhor

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
damn the size is kinda big.... guess its all those animated scene fault :unsure: ty
Yea, the size kinda confuses me. The texture don't look spectacular. The locations are limited, and there is barely any dialogue. I can only conclude there is a lot of uncompressed audio/textures.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
That said, story is pretty boring, and the sex scenes are pretty minimal. And some might consider one of the sex scene as NTR.
Pretty sure that technically it's blackmail then again people consider everything ntr ... at least netorare is better then netorase :KEK:
I more find it a mess that ending 2 where player didn't know about the videos it ended with those two drifting apart, while in ending 4 where player knows about videos and didn't tell her they stay together ... especially knowing that she went for round 2 instead of going home while being blackmailed :FacePalm: (instant redflag in my book)

But ya thread is missing a blackmail tag just FYI :D

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Nice aesthetics but boo to stupid jigsaw puzzle minigame, difficult to find "cleaning tasks," and prerentered sex scenes instead of real time free camera.

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Looks good, but god dam 7GB.

I'll like to know, is this all vanilla?
I don't want to waste space for vanilla

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes