Ren'Py - Abandoned - Live with MILF [v0.5c] [Net-Work]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Magneric

Frankly, the game could be finished at this version. The goal is achieved.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decent set-up, amazing renders, twins. But in general with bad English and the fast pace it's not worth playing right now. Let's see where the dev is going with this project, hopefully, he'll not drop.

If he reads this post, I beg him to find some random strangers in the Internet to proofread the text and make relevant adjustment, shouldn't be that hard.

Keep it going, champ.

P.S. sandbox is a disappointment, there are no secret scenes or hidden objects in the locations. Sad.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Emoon

Review of v0.3a

The Positives (Unfortunately pretty short as of now):
    • Renders are well done for both Characters and Environments.

• The animations and the control you have over them is nice and well done.

• The story to a certain degree. (Spoilers ahead) It's a bit of a different dynamic this time, your Mom lusts after you, so far so "normal".
    But this time MC seems not the kind of guy who immediately abandons all moral conflicts and drives balls deep into her. Instead he is conflicted and unsure what to think of it (at first). That's the positive part about the story so far but it will reappear in the negatives unfortunately.

The Negatives:
    • The English translation is not the best but also not the worst, it's mostly grammatical errors which you can still make sense of. We all seen much worse. But still it more often than not feels stiff and the overall story gets lost in translation because of it.

• Now again the story. (Spoilers ahead) As mentioned before your Mom lusts after you but why that is we don't know (yet). Usually i don't like if things get dragged out for ages but here i kinda wished that the MC would wrangle a bit longer with his morals and confusion about the situation. It would have given some room for sexual tensions but unfortunately his Mom seemingly switches gears within hours from caring mother to Nympho and he abandons his conflicts over a nap. And that all under the premise that MC is initially portrait as shy and somewhat anxious, which is overall kinda contradictive to some of his actions.

• Let's talk about the texting.
    I usually like when people implement the use of smartphones for various side activities like taking pictures, (s)texting or whatnot (Good example that comes to mind is BeingADIK). But the texting part (especially the one with Vlad) in this game is atrociously slow and uninteresting that the urge to skip it (which you can't) gets unbearable. Dear developer please spice it up or at least make it less slow. :)

• Now the sandbox. It's not one of those sandboxes who are incredible difficult to navigate but it serves no purpose other than to... navigate. You could remove it and nothing would be lost. I usually don't mind sandboxes IF they offer me something in return, like side-activities, secrets or random encounters.

• Last but not least the one thing that really threw me off. Although to be fair upfront all of it can be skipped.
    The menial and absolutely uninteresting filler tasks, like the BIOS, OS Setup or LAN stuff. (Spoilers ahead) As an example. At some point "your" Mom asks you to setup the local network for the office she is working in. With the whole shebang of entering IP and Subnet addresses. I'm glad i didn't have to enter IPv6 addresses. Honestly stuff like this really stains the whole experience of the game. But again just to be fair, it can be skipped.

Summary:
    2.5 out of 5 Stars rounded to 3 because there is an effort here no doubt. But it gets busted by nonsensical gameplay elements who stretch the playtime without any return in value.
    It's a linear incest story (for now) with a succubus of a Mother that could break down MC's resistance with all sorts of seductive efforts but instead forces herself on him and MC throws all resistance over board pretty much over a nap.
    UI is decent, Sandbox navigation is decent although unnecessary, Menial tasks are skippable, Questlog acts as walkthrough, No choices.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ludobico

a find this game a fresh air coming from the window.
    plot is linear and enjoyable; there's a in game hint system which makes it easier. mini-games might look tedious but they are skippable.
    models are really hot.
    some scenes are animated.
    the only bad aspect is that you reach your "goal" with the hot milf too soon .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tkoyama

There is not much to see, but I loved the choice of models. The renders are beautiful and I also loved the interactions with the scenery.

The rating may change depending on how things are going, but so far I've liked everything I've seen.

I just hope that the pace of the story is not too fast, but also nothing that takes away from the pleasure of playing it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Embarrassing junk.
    Probably the target of this game is a pre-teen roaming on this website.

Technically is very bad designed, lot of micro-management and "mini-games" that makes just the overall experience frustrating.

Mobile messages are frustrating, do not add really anything at the story, apparently cannot be fast-forwarded.

It is a constantly looking for task list and then execute the silly operation.

Model and assets are ok, then of course is very subjective... but I cannot say that are disturbing.

I do not understand the goals of these games... are Adult?! Sex?! or is just a DEV teenager that wants to play with adult world without really understand what adult world is?
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Qui Gon

Top Render & gorgeous models.
    but zhe egrish is fucking terrible ,just 1 example .
    mom/ sorry landlady:

"But the ingredients is over & i had to go to the store."
    mc: "cool, thanks"
    That's not just some times the case, but pretty much every second sentence. It's hugely offsetting & kills the "mood".
    Bruh, im not a native English speaker either but that's just
    embarrassing, please get help,
    im sure you will find a tone of volunteers to prove reed your other wise promising looking game.
    If you need a prove reading tosser, wait no longer & DM me.

IMO The game has the potential for a solid 4 or even 4.5 stars
    IF the English & writing issues will be dealt with.

REVIEW ENDS HERE

Before someone comes flaming, calm down & read it again.
    Im Polish we say straight what we think &
    don't care about ur feelings.
    It is considered superficial & dishonest to gloss over in PL.

Example:
    USA
    Q : How are you?
    A: Great, awesome etc. (no matter how fucked u are)
    Poland
    Q: How are you?
    A: difficult, shitty, could be better. (even if ur doing fine)
    RANT ENDS HERE
    Im bored, someone wants to play EFT? DM Me.
    Peace.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ouzkee

I think it looks promising. For a first impression, I'd say it's pretty good, although it has some bugs and "sandbox" difficulty, when I saw the hot milf, I felt like I could put up with it. I'm giving 5 because I think it's really promising, I believe the developer will fix bugs and gameplay in the game.

in my opinion (out of 10):

Story : 8
    Render: 8
    Gameplay: 6 (for now, I didn't have difficulties, but I know that there are people who have difficulties.)
    Music: I turn off the sound in every game sorry lol

Finally, the main character looks a bit stupid but I hope he gets better too.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

joaco96

At the moment it looks very good.
    Excellent renders, good animations.
    The tasks within the game seemed creative to me (but it can be somewhat cumbersome for more than one).
    Something to criticize is that the synopsis of the game I think does not reflect the content of the game very well.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Ser Lordypants

The navigation is atrocious. A million different doors and hallways to click on, then you have to click arrows in the bottom corner to move around, and to bring up the world map you have to use the pc in your bedroom or find your way out front through all the doors and halls. I don't usually mind sandbox games but this one is intolerable.

No normal save/load screen. Just a button in the menu and you only get 1 slot. No rollback function. It's a bad sign when a game lacks these bare essentials. And if it's a choice, well, people should stop making it. It adds nothing, it helps nothing, it's not immersive or whatever, and you're not making some hardcore ironman mode rpg. It's just inconvenient.

It's one of those google translate grammar situations. As if the game needed more cons.

The renders are fine. Not stunning, not poor, just fine. Not worth wading through this mess, and unless they do some crazy 4k 60fps animations, I doubt it ever will be.

Oh, and the name is a lie, there are no milfs. Every character is like 25 max and fit like they've never even had a cookie in their lives, let alone gave birth.