Others RPGM Partial 【Live2D】ホムンクルスとの性活 ~Life with a Homunculus~

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
So.. the dazedMTL is on a buggy old version? can anyone tell if downloading that ver and copying it into a newer version might work?

May 30, 2022
Request Request REQUEST!!!!!
android version of this I find in my group in Facebook it's Indo language request translate English plsssssss!!!!!!

Edit: and pls put the download site in mega plsssss!!!

Reactions: RanfeaR

MRSenister

Feb 18, 2023
So.. the dazedMTL is on a buggy old version? can anyone tell if downloading that ver and copying it into a newer version might work?

It worked for me so far, I also copied the files from the UI translation too. There are still some lines in Japanese, but it's ok for playing

Reactions: _Nero_

ItsukaKotori83

May 19, 2019
Is it the ending with the "Error: 'staff' is unknown motion."...

SPOILER ALERT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me its just a bug or something aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
For people interested in a translation, I am doing it, but it is very long, since I am doing it by myself and by hand, but here I leave a half translated version, but it has a big part of the game translated. , the images are also being translated, if you like my project, please let me know. all the translation is based on my knowledge of Japanese, I haven't used any software to translate it, that's why it's so difficult for me.

Fr4KliS

Nov 19, 2021
For people interested in a translation, I am doing it, but it is very long, since I am doing it by myself and by hand, but here I leave a half translated version, but it has a big part of the game translated. , the images are also being translated, if you like my project, please let me know.
includes save files with a large part of the game completed

iPickRocks

Dec 23, 2023
1 medicine only works for 4-5 days (can't stack)
u need to buy it repeatedly every 4-5 days
do i need to use it? or just buy it and it automatically uses it
also..
what does cheeky means? how can i fix this? does this game has the same mechanics as imouto life?
nvm figured it out, btw what does recording stone do?

Last edited: