LiveMaker font issue

Swagchan

Oct 8, 2022
Hi! I managed to translate game made with LiveMaker2 but couldn't figure out anyway to make letters closer to each other and end result looks pretty bad.
It was mentioned in pylivemaker tool documentation that he didnt figure out either how to fix it. but those were updated last 3 years ago so was hoping somebody might have figured out work around it.

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
Hi! I managed to translate game made with LiveMaker2 but couldn't figure out anyway to make letters closer to each other and end result looks pretty bad.
It was mentioned in pylivemaker tool documentation that he didnt figure out either how to fix it. but those were updated last 3 years ago so was hoping somebody might have figured out work around it.
I was trying to translate the livemaker engine but with no luck, how did you do it?
I want to translate livemaker engine games but i couldn't

Swagchan

Oct 8, 2022
I was trying to translate the livemaker engine but with no luck, how did you do it?
I want to translate livemaker engine games but i couldn't
I used tools from here and
basically you need python installed and use scripts from pylivemaker to extract files for translating and insert files back to original exe.
I had zero experience using python or cmd so it was bit good learning experience haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghost6boob9

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
I used tools from here and
basically you need python installed and use scripts from pylivemaker to extract files for translating and insert files back to original exe.
I had zero experience using python or cmd so it was bit good learning experience haha.
Can you send me Screenshots, i don't know to do really

Swagchan

Oct 8, 2022
I have to mention that i'm just following guide's from tools and i have only tried using them on one certain game so its possible this wont help in your case. Reading will definitely make this easier. well here goes nothing

1.Make copy of your games.exe and put it in seperate folder
2. Install python from
3.Open cmd and write " pip install pylivemaker".To install tools from translating, this wont work if you dont have python installed
3.During installation you see path where scripts are being downloaded in my case it was something like C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python311\Scripts
4. Go to that location and pick all OR just scripts lmar,lmlsb and lmpatch and copy them to folder where you put your game.
tutorial 1.PNG
note: at this point you have to navigate in cmd to folder where you put your copy of the game and scripts
5.Open cmd and write "lmar x game.exe" change game.exe to what ever your file is called
6. This will extract all files from .exe file. game scripts should be in file called 00000001.lsb but in this format it cant be translated
7.open cmd and write "lmlsb extractcsv --encoding=utf-8-sig 00000001.lsb 00000001.csv" this will change 00000001.lsb to csv file that you can edit with spreasheet program like excel,openoffice calc etc.
tutorial 5.png
tutorial 4.png
8. Do your translations in translated text column and save tutorial 6.png
9. run "lmlsb insertcsv --encoding=utf-8-sig 00000001.lsb 00000001.csv" to insert your translations to 00000001.lsb file
10.run "lmpatch game.exe 00000001.lsb" to insert your translated 00000001.lsb back to your original game file
tutorial 7.PNG

Now your translation should be completed, just put your game.exe to original game folder and try out.

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Im translating Nenotori oh(gyakuryu-soft) and got same issue too
hope someone give solution