• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Living Dolls: Rebirth [v3.0.0 Pre-Release] [Lewd_Studio]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
because i'm the dev man hahaha
open a ticket for game dev badge if you haven't already
can you explain more of your point, (and understand it's litterally the first version)
it was half jokingly but just saying I like things like robot parts or doll joints, yk having robot/doll girls looking like robots/dolls
is the MC an actual futa (with a dick and a vag) or a transwoman (boobs and a dick)
lack of puss doesn't mean trans, that's dictated by lore

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Dear developer,
Having a futa/femboy/female as a MC will put off 90 percent of those who might want to play the game if you had a choosable MC that included males.

Most of us males want to play as males. These games never go anywhere. Try to look at the abandonment stats.
boohoo, someone isn't catered to
you come to a game with futa/trans protag tag and no other ones to whine that there's no male protag, and demand that be implemented under the pretense that it's somehow necessary for the game's success (which it isn't)
not every game is made for everyone, not every game is for you
I very much welcome any futa protag game

liade

May 2, 2023
Dear developer,
Having a futa/femboy/female as a MC will put off 90 percent of those who might want to play the game if you had a choosable MC that included males.

Most of us males want to play as males. These games never go anywhere. Try to look at the abandonment stats.
i understant that point and like you know it's the first version all of that will be included in nexts versions

Reactions: Gojii

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
we work on that but add male mc are a lot of work ! you will see it in few weeks/months
we will work on it and flower can be find on exterior of the city
i understant that point and like you know it's the first version all of that will be included in nexts versions
you can, and should, reply to multiple posts at once
simply press "reply" on each one

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
open a ticket for game dev badge if you haven't already

it was half jokingly but just saying I like things like robot parts or doll joints, yk having robot/doll girls looking like robots/dolls

lack of puss doesn't mean trans, that's dictated by lore
Not to argue semantics but yes it does, I speak Japanese (somewhat) and futanari is two words combind into one word. Futa meaning two, and naru (nari is the conjegated form of naru) which means to become. So futanari has to have both parts to be considered a futa. As for my original question, is the mc a futa or transwoman.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
boohoo, someone isn't catered to
you come to a game with futa/trans protag tag and no other ones to whine that there's no male protag, and demand that be implemented under the pretense that it's somehow necessary for the game's success (which it isn't)
not every game is made for everyone, not every game is for you
I very much welcome any futa protag game
what I don't understand is there's literally 9325 male protag games and yet they still want more? Like fuck let us eat too XD

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Not to argue semantics but yes it does, I speak Japanese (somewhat) and futanari is two words combind into one word. Futa meaning two, and naru (nari is the conjegated form of naru) which means to become. So futanari has to have both parts to be considered a futa. As for my original question, is the mc a futa or transwoman.
a character isn't trans unless said otherwsie
being trans has its own meaning and implication
I get the thing about the proper meaning of futanari, but as a rule of thumb futa is any non-trans chick with dick

• Angry
Reactions: dinopara

liade

May 2, 2023
a character isn't trans unless said otherwsie
being trans has its own meaning and implication
I get the thing about the proper meaning of futanari, but as a rule of thumb futa is any non-trans chick with dick
what I don't understand is there's literally 9325 male protag games and yet they still want more? Like fuck let us eat too XD

Plz understand than the player will be able to create Male/Futa/female/trans, but all of it need time and income to be implemented

my goal is player will be able to create what he want

qazqwe1

Jul 30, 2017
LivingsDolls_51\Binaries\Win64
lot of files are not necessity

LivingsDolls_51-Win64-Shipping.pdb 271M
tbb.pdb 6M

DEL 54M.png
pic files 54M

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes