Unreal Engine Living Dolls: Rebirth [v3.0.0 Pre-Release] [Lewd_Studio]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gigantonkel

Sep 13, 2018
What shit
1: the figure attacks everything at random and you have no influence on it
2: What does an opponent who is significantly stronger than you do so close to the city?
3: How about a mini map so you know where you are!
4: The figure dies too quickly

liade

May 2, 2023
What shit
1: the figure attacks everything at random and you have no influence on it
2: What does an opponent who is significantly stronger than you do so close to the city?
3: How about a mini map so you know where you are!
4: The figure dies too quickly

I know the difficulty and the fight systeme can be surprising at first

the fight systeme encourage , mana preservation, move, and combo. The goal of this systeme is to encourage player to do anime like move. Enemy have big dammage but small agility. So you can easily dodge, jump and fight back.

Auto lock allow you to move fast or change target easily.

If you want to continue testing i'm curious of your opinion after more try :)

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
You really need to add some starting directions of what to do, even if it's an early build. I found a few collection quests but don't know how to collect that stuff. There's no tutorial so I don't know how any mechanics work in the game.

I just ran around like sonic for 20 mins, I'm fast as fuck boyyyy.

Couldn't even manage to fight the bears because I don't know how I even dodge (other than jumping) and their attacks aren't well telegraphed so I don't know when they will even attack.

Can ignore the typos and bugs for now, as I'm sure they will eventually get ironed out, but yeah sort out the starting content or it's hard to even get invested.

liade

May 2, 2023
You really need to add some starting directions of what to do, even if it's an early build. I found a few collection quests but don't know how to collect that stuff. There's no tutorial so I don't know how any mechanics work in the game.

I just ran around like sonic for 20 mins, I'm fast as fuck boyyyy.

Couldn't even manage to fight the bears because I don't know how I even dodge (other than jumping) and their attacks aren't well telegraphed so I don't know when they will even attack.

Can ignore the typos and bugs for now, as I'm sure they will eventually get ironed out, but yeah sort out the starting content or it's hard to even get invested.
It's interesting thanks for this big review

The tuto is nearto end for a big rework will introduce more lore and more mechanics.

you can dodge with ctrl key(andchoose the direction)

yup fasssssssssssssst

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
So... how to solve the lag/stuter issue?
This game lags a lot! And I know it isn't my system, I run Wo Long and Cyberpunk 2077 with high specs no problem and this game isn't even half of those games requirements.

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
This apply to version 3.0.0

There is a big issue with the sky in the starting area, my 3070 is toped a 100% utilization when I look upward, I tried different settings but even with low settings the game suter, then everything is returning fine when you lower the camera and dont see the sky. I think you're using particles, better to use something more basic like a texture, even an animated one, the sky isn't something that need so much ressources, you might not even notice it.

The game is interesting, but definitively need some guidance, like a map with points of interest, or a list of available quests, or a quest chain that make you see every important character and/or place. Because the town and the map is so big and there is so much npc that you have no idea what to do or where to go. Also what is the goal of the game, what do we need to do beside fighting and give gifts to unlock sex ? What's the purpose of making clones (if we except customisation and fucking yourself)

Also the combat is pretty hard, the enemies make to much damage, I was almost onehit by a powerful golem 2 meter after get out the town. You really need to make the entrance a safe zone, this is not normal that powerful enemies are there.

I found out the game crash when you reload a save, it doesn't seem to happen when you load for the first time but after playing a moment it crash when you load a save. Or maybe that's after saving multiples time and then load a save, I'm note sure:
Capture d’écran 2023-12-21 170450.png

And the gamesaves preview are really dark, like the gamma is not applied.

Right click when in sex animations make the character a 180° rotation for some reason.

And some other little details that would be nice:
- Maybe a little tutorial about combat system.
- Imo there is too much particles, this is nice but there are too big and overwhelming.
- The optimization definitively need some work, the GPU is punched hard and my 3070 have difficulties to keep a stable framerate at medium settings.
- A panel with the list of npc / things to do / things to unlock, before we have more ingame guidance this would be the job.
- A Map, even outside the game, even a basic one, would be wonderful.
- An option to play as a futa with a vagina, because when you look down when having sex this is looking gay, it's not my thing and I find it dumb since the mc is a female. Or even going to full male with other females no futa.
- Option to change the skin, I fully understand the doll skin but it would be nice if we can just use a regular skin without the joints.
- Tooltips on items to describe what it does, it's purpose, it's statistics. Like I've two sword but cant figure out which one is better, I think it's not the "rusty" one but it's not pretty clear.
- Pressing on a key two times close the panel, i.e. you press I it open the inventory, you press a second time I it close the inventory. Escape would also be the close key for every panel, before it open the main menu. Like you spam escape it close the panel and then open the main menu.
- A compass ! When you have anything but trees around you, there is no way to know in which direction you're going.

PS: Is there anything beside the town and surroundings ? I kept exploring for like 30 min without seeing anything but grass, snow, trees and rocks. Just let us know if there is something to search/discover.

Last edited:

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
So would my trusty i5 core nvidia GeForce 1030 with 4gb physical ram run this or would it bake my poor potato
Mostly the second options, but you can try on lower settings.
That would apply to every unreal games, especially those tests/unfinished builds. They're hiting hard on computers.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes