1.90 star(s) 10 Votes

kuratko90

Jun 7, 2019
So I tried the console commands and it doesn't work as expected anyway. Maybe I do something wrong, but if you set the stats:

trust = 999
attraction = 999

she is still behaving the same way, it works for money tho, you can set the money to amount you want by

money = 500000

then you can buy anything you want in the game and boost it at least that way... Maybe it's a glitch, because I have a feeling she lets you go in more, but gets angry anyway and the game ends. Maybe you're not supposed to get to those value so fast, IDK.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So I tried the console commands and it doesn't work as expected anyway. Maybe I do something wrong, but if you set the stats:

trust = 999
attraction = 999

she is still behaving the same way, it works for money tho, you can set the money to amount you want by

money = 500000

then you can buy anything you want in the game and boost it at least that way... Maybe it's a glitch, because I have a feeling she lets you go in more, but gets angry anyway and the game ends. Maybe you're not supposed to get to those value so fast, IDK.
I doubt it's a glitch. With those points she is probably just starting to warm up to the MC. Not to sound like a dick but seriously, unless you have nothing else to play I would just pass on this until if/when it gets completely reworked. There is way too much effort for very little gain.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
The amount of hair down there is so disgusting. I don't know if there are actual people out there like this but I've personally not seen any. If this is the dev's way of indicating this is a character that is 18+, this is a terrible job.
You've never been with a real woman, have you?
Nope, didn't think so.

Reactions: Advent Games

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Some thoughts after playing for a bit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's very solid feedback, thanks. It took me longer to read this as I was busy working on version 0.39.

A smartphone Health App that depicts all of Oniichan's stats is already on the agenda. It will list things like your achievements and maximum energy.

The Lewd Conversation follows the same rules as the Casual Conversation but with higher failure rates. This will be addressed in 0.39 with lower failure rates and more closely tied to her Trust. Very higher Trust will open her up to Lewd topics at the same rates as Casual topics. This is a placeholder fix that is serviceable to unlock all lewd content. In 0.4x, the Lewd conversation mechanic will be revamped to give you more agency to do the corrupting instead of relying only on her interests.

There will be a maximum negative Attraction in 0.39, capped at either -20 or 0, depending on your previous relationship choice in the New Game setup.

The RNG for Casual Conversation is skewed in favour of winning, and as you level up your Trust, good results become more likely and bad results less likely. If you had ~120 Trust you'd still be fairly low level for 0.38: 1, 100, 250, and 500. These values are tweaked in 0.39 to 1, 80, 200, and 400. The results of positive and negative outcomes are also being made more predictable from -4 or -2 in with low trust to -2 or -1 with high trust.

Her Mood influences everything, and in 0.38SS, it is already the case that a good mood protects against bad conversation results.

New mechanics to gain Attraction are introduced in 0.39 as well, like skinship.

I do want to work on the QoL of the Banking App, but that's not super high on my priorities list, currently.

Closing off: the strategy should be pretty clear now. Increase her mood to normal or superb, and then gain her trust through interactions. If an interaction goes bad, it lowers her mood instead.

Great feedback overall and much overlap with what I had in mind already, which is encouraging. I hope you'll stick around for the development ride as I flesh out the game further. Undoubtedly, more feedback will be needed in the future!

1.90 star(s) 10 Votes