• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys i need help, i need to know if i can do lewd things with her only if i do night crawling or, if lewdness is enough, i can do things even other times with the condition that lewd is high enough.
thanks

seronis

May 9, 2022
anyone knows how to cheat this using cheat engine. i've been trying to do it and does not work
please?
Money was cheatable. Been a LOONG time since I played so dont have the game installed any more but it only took a few minutes to get money. And nothing else in the game is worth cheating

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Money was cheatable. Been a LOONG time since I played so dont have the game installed any more but it only took a few minutes to get money. And nothing else in the game is worth cheating
How? I tried the online and it does not work

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how can I solve that
Well when you get a "file not found" error the easiest thing you can do is see if that file exist.

The "rpgmvo" file extension is it looking for the encrypted version of that.
www\audio\se\00 mei kara mei switch1.rpgmvo
If you have that as an ogg file then it's unencrypted.

Did you download "Living Together with Your Cute Niece Ver.1.0.3 ENG V1.1.rar" recently?
Have you tried decrypting the files? If so check this files with Notepad or Notepad++
www\data\System.json
If the files are encrypted then change these to "true" otherwise it should be "false".
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true

Worst case try a fresh download as Win (Patch already applied) mega link has the files encrypted.

nealrame

Jan 31, 2021
Well when you get a "file not found" error the easiest thing you can do is see if that file exist.

The "rpgmvo" file extension is it looking for the encrypted version of that.
www\audio\se\00 mei kara mei switch1.rpgmvo
If you have that as an ogg file then it's unencrypted.

Did you download "Living Together with Your Cute Niece Ver.1.0.3 ENG V1.1.rar" recently?
Have you tried decrypting the files? If so check this files with Notepad or Notepad++
www\data\System.json
If the files are encrypted then change these to "true" otherwise it should be "false".
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true

Worst case try a fresh download as Win (Patch already applied) mega link has the files encrypted.
Got the same problem.
Downloaded from both the Mega link and anonfile. Same issue. File IS there. Checked the system.json, encrypted files are set to true, changing them to false just gives another error upon opening the game. Anyone got any fixes?

EDIT: Fixed by extracting using Bandizip and setting code page to japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes