• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo.png

Overview:
Waking in the morning our hero couldn't even imagine that by the end of this day his life will be ruined and it will be only a start for a road ahead, full of weird, dangerous and hard to believe things that yet to come.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-14
Release Date: 2022-08-13
Developer: FiarFrai
Censored: No
Version: Week 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Regarding NTR:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Living with Browns.html - Google Chrome 14_08_2022 10_37_54.png Living with Browns.html - Google Chrome 14_08_2022 10_37_34.png Living with Browns.html - Google Chrome 14_08_2022 10_37_03.png Living with Browns.html - Google Chrome 14_08_2022 10_36_51.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FiarFrai

Jul 19, 2022
I am waiting.... btw what is the other tags? netori-only? netorase? can it be avoidable?
Netori is planned, netorare isn't.

Current size of story is around 12k words. I know character portraits looking pretty ugly, but that's the best I could do without postponing a game for months. Main focus will be on slow progression, be it mc transformation, npc transformation or corruption. I always hated games where mc was a spineless shit and I hated games where everyone fucked everyone a hour from start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cantpickaname

DGun23

May 17, 2018

Current size of story is around 12k words. I know character portraits looking pretty ugly, but that's the best I could do without postponing a game for months. Main focus will be on slow progression, be it mc transformation, npc transformation or corruption. I always hated games where mc was a spineless shit and I hated games where everyone fucked everyone a hour from start.
But the file size is 1MB. Is this a text based game? And there won't be any videos, gifs or pics?

FiarFrai

Jul 19, 2022
But the file size is 1MB. Is this a text based game? And there won't be any videos, gifs or pics?
In current version it's text based, yes. There is no media, aside of portraits. But even though I plan to add scenes in future versions, text still will be the focus of this game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

NTR is only Netorare btw. So you aren't planning any NTR. (Netorase is included in NTR because it is a subgenre of NTR, Netori however is not, and is its own thing, just like Reverse-NTR (where MC is the one being stolen)).

Common confusion is that people think the three types of NTR means different Netos, when in reality it is different types of Netorare (A,B,C being Cheating, Rape, Rape leading to cheating), since in the genre itself... you have further preferences among the niche fans that it has.
Meanwhile harem fans: "Harem is Harem!" (Harem is halal ;) )

Makes no sense to include Netori in that when it is such a hugely different genre in of itself anyway. (perspective changes a lot... like the difference between fucking and being fucked... the latter you have a dildo in your ass XD )

Ahem anyway you can just go ahead and put "No NTR!".

As for Netori, that is tagged with cheating, and then you just put Netori under genre. As well, the NTR tag, is only used for NTR (Netorare), and well Netorase since it falls under it (since it is Netorare but MC is into it).

damace2k

Oct 25, 2018
Windows Defender and even Google Chrome detecting Trojan here. But why ? As i read there are no images in it ?!

FiarFrai

Jul 19, 2022
Windows Defender and even Google Chrome detecting Trojan here. But why ? As i read there are no images in it ?!
Only portraits and logos, simple pngs. No idea why it detects something. I checked archive and files with multiple antiviruses and online tests. So it's probably a false positive on windows defender side, unless someone can provide any online check that will actually detect something.

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
One thing I'm confused about is the sissification tag.
Given that NTR here is for Netori, does that mean that the MC will be the one doing the sissification?
If not is it two different paths? A dom path / sub path kinda deal?

Reactions: Ali-Jo