• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Current size of story is around 12k words. I know character portraits looking pretty ugly, but that's the best I could do without postponing a game for months. Main focus will be on slow progression, be it mc transformation, npc transformation or corruption. I always hated games where mc was a spineless shit and I hated games where everyone fucked everyone a hour from start.
Sounds fair enough to me! Best of luck with your project.

Reactions: FiarFrai

FiarFrai

Jul 19, 2022
One thing I'm confused about is the sissification tag.
Given that NTR here is for Netori, does that mean that the MC will be the one doing the sissification?
If not is it two different paths? A dom path / sub path kinda deal?
Yes, depends on the path either you will be on a sissy route or you will be able to sissify an npc, as an optional route

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, depends on the path either you will be on a sissy route or you will be able to sissify an npc, as an optional route
Will it be forced sissification like most games with that tag or will both characters (MC and the guy from the optional route) want to be sissified?

Last edited:

FiarFrai

Jul 19, 2022
Will it be forced sissification like most games with that tag or will both characters (MC and the guy from the optional route) want to be sissified?
You will have to deal with effects of the pill, so once you took it, there is no going back. However there will be a different routes, initial options are either femdom route, or maledom route with optional raceplay dialogues, which might have more consequences as game progresses.
okay i ask
who will be turned into a sissy
MC or NPC, depends on your choices on first week. You can't get mc sissy route by accident, it's a result of your choices.

Reactions: Æthil

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come but I don't know what to think about the game yet.

The worlbuilding is very limited, too much maybe if we consider he stays shut in for a week.
The characters are few and different but their description is scarce.
The story is dim since we don't know much outside the prologue.
The art is absent since it's a text based game but the aethetic with the colors and some portraits is what makes the game alive.

So, a life changing event takes place and the protagonist is trying to continue on living. I didn't get into the story nor the characters yet. We only see their actions, not what their personality is like. Even their physique is left to our imagination.
What interested me the most was the story from the book. Though I would expect something almost perfectly written for a book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to have an option to not take the pill or fake it since I don't like Andre (so everything coming from him should be a no).

Since you've included sissification, there won't be a possibility to have a sexual relationship with male characters outside this scope, right? I'll just have to avoid Andre then.

I found an error (cf files).

You've done a good job in creating your game. Just a little more polishing to make it interesting and original.

Good continuation.

FiarFrai

Jul 19, 2022
Though I would expect something almost perfectly written for a book.
I tried my best, English is not my first language so errors to be expected, I'll try to fix them in the future.
I wanted to have an option to not take the pill or fake it since I don't like Andre (so everything coming from him should be a no).
There is no option to not take a pill, because other major route is opposite of sissification - it's masculinization route, thanks to effect of other pill.
Since you've included sissification, there won't be a possibility to have a sexual relationship with male characters outside this scope, right?
You can pick femdon route and who knows, there might be another male option

Reactions: Oliz82

kassawin

Oct 11, 2019
is this abandoned? or will you work on it whenever you have time? deciding on wheter to play it or wait until it is finished