VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Living with Laura [v0.3] [ropppp]

1. 5.00 star(s)

islk45

Awesome Game for NTR/Netorare/Cheating fans from the cuckold POV. Most decisions have a real impact on how the story plays out.

Wish there was more content. Seems to be abandoned at v0.3 with little playtime
  2. 5.00 star(s)

spurto

Awesome Game for NTR/Netorare/Cheating fans from the cuckold POV. Most decisions have a real impact on how the story plays out.

Wish there was more content. Seems to be abandoned at v0.3 with little playtime
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LenioTG

If you're looking for a cuckold game, this one is for you!
    The version is 0.3, but it already has a respectable amount of content.
    The graphics, honestly, is not very good, but we can forgive that :)
    I see the last update is from the last month, so I have hope he's continuing to develop it!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

jack brisen

simply freaking awfull
    turrible
    english is terrible
    graphics are horrible
    story is awfull and its disgusting to play since she has no love for him, she keeps lying , everything adds up to an awfull game ...
    TERRIBLE GAME -1000 / 100
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Horrible UI, grainy renders, bad English. Half the time you have to read twice just to get what they're saying. The concept is probably the only thing good in it. Love the NTR hotwife concept with pregnancy as a cherry on top, not with the POV of the submissive but putting aside my personal tastes this still is a bad experience overall.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

eroticstag

I am very interested for future updates. Potential for stong cuckold and femdom content.
    Only minor Cons I find is the graphics and a bit of spelling mistakes.

Update:
    I found out that the game is longer if you chose vasectomy partner instead of squash trainer.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

WomenWorshiper

Nothing is more lovable than the initiative to develop a NTR/Femdom game to please this needy demand.

It still a little amateur, but i hope that in future will be better.

Keep developing, buddy.