RPGM Complete Living With My Aunt [Rega United Kingdom]

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
While waiting,

Just want to share my edited MTL, (I think, it's still better than pure MTL)...
Many thanks to NTR Angle for bringing this game up...
(The main UI is still untranslated, but buttons and story + h-scene, is translated)

(Just extract, paste to directory files game, overwrite the file, done)

Edit:

My Bad, just checked the patch,, and the button menu is still untranslated,,
I send the wrong patch(Sorry, my workplace is messy, so sometimes I don't check in)...
The patch has been updated...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are about to finish a proper translation. Feel bad you took your time to even work on the images.
MTLing this game is quite rough since you need a lot of context to make sense of some situations but hopefully is still enjoyable for the people that are eager to play it ^^

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
We are about to finish a proper translation. Feel bad you took your time to even work on the images.
MTLing this game is quite rough since you need a lot of context to make sense of some situations but hopefully is still enjoyable for the people that are eager to play it ^^
Well, I just spent my free time trying to edit MTL games (cause this is my first time translating a game)...
This could be for learning purposes...
I agree with your comment that MTLing this game is quite rough... But it's fun.
So if the proper translation comes out, why not we play it :geek:(y) ?

(Sorry, for my bad English)

Oct 24, 2019
Is there a fix for the inconsistent framerate? It switches between 10-30 FPS all the time. Also, looking very much forward to the full translation, keep up the good work!

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Well, I just spent my free time trying to edit MTL games (cause this is my first time translating a game)...
This could be for learning purposes...
I agree with your comment that MTLing this game is quite rough... But it's fun.
So if the proper translation comes out, why not we play it :geek:(y) ?

(Sorry, for my bad English)
Credit where it's due my man, people hate on MTL a lot but the reality is not every game can be translated manually, so edited MTL is better than nothing imo.

Gorthong

Mar 3, 2020
Unpatched JP:
Eng Patched:
This error keeps popping up after the first day of school whenever I try to save, check items, or anything thats not action

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
This error keeps popping up after the first day of school whenever I try to save, check items, or anything that's not action
Try this...

Or, can you try checking the files at directories, from folder img/pictures/ero/fera/hyotto/hyou
Whether the file exists or not...

Gorthong

Mar 3, 2020
Try this...

Or, can you try checking the files at directories, from folder img/pictures/ero/fera/hyotto/hyou
Whether the file exists or not...
[/QU0OTE]
Thanks You. I tried the download and it didn't work. I'm might try and see if its an application like photos or paint thats causing to miss read it

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Credit where it's due my man, people hate on MTL a lot but the reality is not every game can be translated manually, so edited MTL is better than nothing imo.
True, but there are cases where the MTL is still unreadable like Hero and the Guided Married Women, the other Rega United Kingdom game.

penetritor1314

May 25, 2021
I'm already looking forward to playing this game, I once tried to translate a game on my own but I could never get the translation right ;(