Ren'Py - Completed - Living With My Sisters 2 [Full + Bonus] [KFNStudios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Taider14

Wow that was painful!
    I won't expand on the grainy pictures, the 2 steps animations or the multiple untranslated lines, because i think a game can be interesting without a good technical aspect if the story is compelling. It's really not the case here.

First like people already said it's a demo not a complete game. Second the mc is a rapey beta. Like the guy let himself talk down by his sister before the others without responding and when they are alone he rapes her "to punish" her. So not only the mc is detestable (without choices to make otherwise) but the dev force kink (rape) on you. The raped sister is totally hysterical all along the game talking down to almost everybody, but the next morning after her rape she talk to her brother normally like nothing happened. :rolleyes:Yeah! That make so much sense!
    And if that wasn't enough the "last scene" of the "game" is the psychotic sister raping her cousin, so another forced kink (lesbian), before her brother (mc). So here you tell yourself the mc would intervene like every sane person on this planet should (want) to do. No he just watch and when his sister tell him to join her to rape the cousin together he join her...:FacePalm:
    In all this you have two choice, who in fact is only one choice but at two different place, do you want to cum inside or outside?(n)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

I didn't play LWMS 1 but judging by the reviews I suppose this is more of the same: a mindless fuckfest with a grown up man fucking some grown up women at home and in the elevator. No animations, just a bunch of renders with some weird faces and some perfectly skippable text that isn't worth reading anyway. Total playtime: 5 mins (skipping the story), then uninstall and never look back.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Review for Living with My Sisters 2 [Full + Bonus]

Overall: 2/5 - Be warned that even though the version says [Full + Bonus], the game uploaded from F95 is just a demo. It's not worth your time, but if you do try it, at least the download is small.

Story: 2/5 - The overview has more story than the game itself. Not kidding.

Writing: 2/5 - Both the dialogue and narration are awkward, forced, and childish. Even though the game is English, several dialogues are in Turkish.

Renders: 2/5 - All renders are very noisy/grainy. The base models for the girls are OK, but their facial expressions are grotesque and laughable.

Animations: 2/5 - Low-quality, jerky, 2-frame animations.

Sound: N/A - No music or sound effects.

Gameplay: N/A - It's just a kinetic novel.

Content: 2/5 - It's just a demo.