• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG - Completed - Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy [Steam] [Inusuku]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

Absolutely one of my favorite adult games.

This is a step-up from the creator's previous Imouto game, largely retaining the same gameplay while adding an RPG element. Gain stats, go on adventures and battle monsters, then go home and increase the affection and lust of your sister.

Now, the long list of positives. There are many choices on what to do with your time which makes some degree of planning necessary to reach a good ending. The RPG gameplay isn't groundbreaking, but it's still pretty good. The actual gameplay of the sex portions are exciting, especially during scenes where your sister is sleeping, where you have to balance the limited time you have with the actions you want to make. The art is very good.

No game is perfect, for example, this game sometimes requires an arbitrary amount of affection before you can do certain things with the heroine that can only be figured out by trial-and-error. However, the core gameplay loop and art are strong enough to make this one of the best adult games out there.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

LETS FUCKING GO! This was the best game release I've seen. The engagement of the community is something special. We got translation progres in real time (Love you Shade) modding community creating color and decensor mods. It's beautiful. The game itself is perfect in my opinion. Cute imouto, improved art over a prequel interesting story I didn't skip. Genius gameplay that keeps me replaying it over and over. This game is in my top3 of all time.
    Art 5/5
    Story 5/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    Fapability 6/5
    Music 5.5/5
    Dev/Community 5/5
    Originality 5/5
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Animations are good
    + Art is very good
    + Writing / translation is nice too

~ Pregnancy is only an ending

- Gameplay has a bit too much randomization for me
    - Gets repetitive pretty fast
    - Doesn't seem to have any gallery
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Cedo0099

Sister monochrome have been a pure gem for me. The black and white is a true creative decision made right.

This game is way better than the first opus but the dev have added a little flaw which can make you mad.

So for the positives:
    - Graphisms just lovely and wholesome
    -Music Nice, i never shut it up playing
    - Sex options: Magic!

Neutral:
    - The story is kind of meh. But we are not here for that.
    - I found the corruption of the sister went easily perhaps a little too easy?

Bad:
    - Like i said this game have a great and true flaw: You game is limited passed the 100 days mark. That doesn't make anysense. I don't like time contraint and this game go full ahead on those. The first game didn't have that at all. A softcap yes but no more.

So in conclusion, i'm still a f. fan of the game and the author. But i'm a little disapointed by this time contraint shit. This game is so great that it made me pretty mad when the gameplay is reduced passed 100 days.

Edit: Like someone said inn reviews i agree this game is the best of the genre.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

monkiies

This is more like a game rather than a visual novel which I highly enjoy. I really enjoyed the art style and the gameplay.
    My only issue is that the game is RNG heavy with some events being really hard to trigger (levelling up your companions).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ohenrythefilth

Really fun game. It's a bit slow to start and the mechanics aren't that clear to begin with but once you understand what does what it's really good. It's a shame that impregnation results in a game over. You could mess a fairly long playthrough up by accident.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PRONtick

Crazy game, pretty well made imo, only japanesse would make this stuff up,
    like the Guild thing, a bit simple trough, only 101 days, and try not to get the sister pregnant
    but there is only the sister you able to be with, as far I've seen
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

The same formula as the previous game works just as well as it did before. The sister is adorable, the content is vast and we even have some other cuties to look at!

As always, the game is a tad on the grindier side, taking me 6-8 hours to finish everything, that too after I just gave up since I couldn't defeat the final boss with my weak onii-san and had to cheat, though honestly cheating for stats doesn't impact your gameplay outside the final bits anyways.

The H gameplay is super fun, but can be confusing at some points (Getting the Piledriver position and Cowgirl were really just strokes of luck).

Heavily recommend this game. Its definitely the best in its genre.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

zapzero

Positives:
    +++ Addicting gameplay loop
    + interesting manga style aesthetics
    + rewarding corruption gameplay
    + level up and build relationships sandbox
    Negatives:
    - Trap bad ending if you don't wear a condom and bang
    - RNG dependent side chicks that you can't bang (yet)
    - Lacking fetish variety, although it does delivery its objective well

Overall, a great experience if you enjoy gameplay over VN novels type games.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Eidolic

5 Stars is described as "Excellent", and I believe that sums up the game very well. It's an improvement on its predecessor in almost every way.

Only real gripes I have are the current translation quality, which leaves a little to be desired (and will improve with time I imagine), and pregnancy being always being an endgame scenario, which I think the previous title handled much better.

I also liked how some items and mechanics worked in the previous game better than here (primarily the aphrodisiac and sister statuses), and found the new workings to be a downgrade in comparison.

On the other hand, the game knows what you're here for and gives it to you in spades. Quality is just as high as the previous game, but now there's about twice as much action you can take, which is always nice. Variety is the spice of life.

TL;DR, excellent game. Play the prequel first because it is also an excellent game, and some QoL stuff makes it hard to play it for the first time after this one.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Velocity€3

The game is much better improvement compared to the predecessor with more cg, plot, animation, and story. The components where additional choices and events has caused the game to be a pretty fun and entertaining cohabitation game. A much better choice than sister monochrome, bottle of biosphere, and teaching feeling.
    Kawaii moment
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1386652

I absolutely love this game, between the day part where your out with your guild friends handling various tasks or back with your sister taking care of her and interacting with her. This game takes a direct approach on building up the trust and sexual desire. Very well made and well executed. Lots of good scenes and various angles. 9/10 Highly recommend
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I strongly disagree with the notion this game is a masterpiece.

You can brick your save if you have unprotected sex, because pregnancy is an instant game-over. Hours of play GONE just because of having sex a single time. That is not a masterpiece.

Side characters cannot be trained directly, and only during random events if you have +20 energy in the afternoon. That is not a masterpiece.

There is zero setup when you start the game so you're just dropped in blind. That is not a masterpiece.

The list goes on. I enjoyed the game, but it is NOT a masterpiece.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

forgotla

The game is really well made, black and white like reading manga, characters drawn are really nice, erotic and challenging, music is good too, sadly no voice but is excellent enough for playing, many scenario and surprises to discover
  15. 5.00 star(s)

jondog73

This game is an absolute masterpiece in almost every way, more games that play like this one in the world would be amazing. The art while in black and white without the added mods is still very satisfying and adorable. Thank you for sharing.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Gregorian24

Note : This game's been reviewed by me on version 1.2.1 (V0.3).

Story : Decent

- The story's premises is quite basic, you lived with your little sister. Your father is an adventurer searching the cure for your little sister. You're also working in a rather new guild and trying your best to work hard since you and your little sister also want to have a big adventure. From there the story unfold with an interesting development.

Gameplay : Good

- Following the same basis as prequel, your main gameplay is mostly interacting with your little sister. However it's been expanded quite bit and gives you more option to play around with your sister. There's also night-crawling section which also has been quite expanded with a new position and interaction. There's also a new twist when you did something similar in the previous game, it may (or may not ) surprise you.

- The guild and adventure section is a bit barebone as for now and the combat is quite basic. As long as you consistently grow your stat and skills, you should have no difficulty advancing through this... Although at the end game, the game implicitly says to focus on your sister.

- The AP as per usual determines how you manage your action for your sister and for the guild and there's also Skill Point you can spend to enhance either aspect of the game. Money is quite tight in this game, you shouldn't expect that you could buy many things in one week. However this issue get alleviated somewhat at the end game section since you obtained a skill that convert your Skill Point into gold and your income now become quite stable, go wild with that but always be responsible brother!

Art : Great

- The prequel have a lot of nice artwork but this one is even better. Everything looks even more polished and a lot more lively. There's a little animation although it's not the best you can have, it still give particular interactions feel more comfy and personal.

Music : Superb

- A playful music that complement your interaction with your little sister, a lovely music for spending your time with little sister at weekend or wild music while in great adventure, the uneasiness of random subjugation battle, the determination at guild battle and epic battle against the final boss. Every music in this game complement it really well, 10/10 would listen again.

Bug : Some ants

- Every game cannot escape this thing, that include this game. There's a bit issues here and there like titles not working, some button went missing on certain occasion, cannot escape from status screen for some odd reason (personal experience).
    Either way there's no crash bug at the very least. Since this game is still in development, expect most of them will get fixed.

Translation : Rough... But it's getting better
    *Not affecting overall rating
    - The translation... While still quite rough, the core interaction with your sister is definitely have better treatment with translation which is definitely needed the most. The story still rough, but the translator still working hard on it. Expect this to be better in the future. Thanks for the hard work!

Overall : A great game
    - If you like Teaching Feeling, One Room or similar game, you will definitely like this game. It's also a great sequel from Imouto! Life. Highly recommend this game for the others to play!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

One of the best games tackling the topic of living with one girl. Art is great, building relationship is great, grind is easy to skip due to the cheat tables. There are a lot of options and a lot to do with a girl, different positions, places and situations, there is full control over what's happening. Definitely waiting for the third part.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Arielberian

The game's really good. It's got enough depth in the combat to break the usual stuff, and all the characters are great. While the controls can get finicky at times, it works well enough. And the H stuff looks really good, too.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

markusks

great game, a good upgrade from the last game, really loving this series of games, can only hope for more, hopefully the next game will have even more sex options since the overall gameplay was upgraded but the sexual interactions were just a bit better if not the same more or less.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

dragonmaster4

Pretty grindy and a bit unforgiving if you don't keep save backups with the difficulty but still pretty fun and cozy. Translation as of 0.2 is mostly finished and playable but some side things will be in english but make no sense. A lot of tutorial stuff is unfortunately untranslated yet.