Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I just hope that Mello uncensors the DLC because if he doesn't we will have to wait another 18 months (and I think I'm optimistic) for Kagura to translate it and release it on Steam to obtain the official uncensored images
Would be amazing. I think he did such a good job that I use a ton of his stuff in my version even though the official uncensor is available. But it depends how much more dick he wants to draw I guess :KEK:

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Would be amazing. I think he did such a good job that I use a ton of his stuff in my version even though the official uncensor is available. But it depends how much more dick he wants to draw I guess :KEK:
After seeing the dick in your version i never want to go back to OG version.
I like your dick more than KAGURA....wait...that sound very weird....:KEK:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
After seeing the dick in your version i never want to go back to OG version.
I like your dick more than KAGURA....wait...that sound very weird....:KEK:
RIGHT!? And like, initially I was building on top of FFFox Mod in my previous version and actually went through the trouble of Photoshopping all the mello.second dicks onto the Kitsune Imouto graphics! In the end it was still good that I did this though because there was something weird with mello.second's editing process that resulted in a lot of the images getting blurred that I tried to clean up a bit as well.

I guess what I mean to say is I think that he did a good enough job that I was also willing to spend my own time fixing up hundreds of dick pic variations to include his stuff.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
RIGHT!? And like, initially I was building on top of FFFox Mod in my previous version and actually went through the trouble of Photoshopping all the mello.second dicks onto the Kitsune Imouto graphics! In the end it was still good that I did this though because there was something weird with mello.second's editing process that resulted in a lot of the images getting blurred that I tried to clean up a bit as well.

I guess what I mean to say is I think that he did a good enough job that I was also willing to spend my own time fixing up hundreds of dick pic variations to include his stuff.
I tended to lean different, going with the both option; I use Kagura's uncensored for base images, with mello's uncensored for mod images to give more variety (though, my older version, 1.5.0, still has mello's uncensored versions of the Kitsune sister before Kagura released... :whistle: ).

Reactions: flynn1986

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I tended to lean different, going with the both option; I use Kagura's uncensored for base images, with mello's uncensored for mod images to give more variety (though, my older version, 1.5.0, still has mello's uncensored versions of the Kitsune sister before Kagura released... :whistle: ).
So my experience initially building on your mod was I had dropped mello's work over it and was playing with that as my first experience, then when I got to Kitsune Imouto I was like "wait what happened to my dick? :ROFLMAO: ). In the end in cases where mello's stuff was a little wonky (some of the cut-ins) I recolored the official versions a bit myself to stay more consistent with his work.

Reactions: leastdevotee

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Creep_box2.png
just so you guys know I'm still reading and following this thread, not actively replying though. Also, I'm working on decensoring onii-chan's DLC dicks right now. It's halfway finished and QC will take a short while after the translation team finished translating the game.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
just so you guys know I'm still reading and following this thread, not actively replying though. Also, I'm working on decensoring onii-chan's dicks right now. It's halfway finished and QC will take a short while after the translation team finished translating the game.
It's great!!!, we will be looking forward to it..

Thanks for your work Mello.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mello.second

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019

can you show which one of the images that's blurred? My work is about matching the art style and considering that the game has low resolution from the start, hence the a-bit-low quality on the PPs and Cunnies. I guess we can agree that no one wants a cg or scene where the genitals are the only HD quality right?

bstaylor36

May 13, 2024
Android version is practically unplayable, once you open any menu you can't exit because there's no button for it, have to close and reopen the game each time.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
can you show which one of the images that's blurred? My work is about matching the art style and considering that the game has low resolution from the start, hence the a-bit-low quality on the PPs and Cunnies. I guess we can agree that no one wants a cg or scene where the genitals are the only HD quality right?
Oh, I can show you exactly what I mean, sure. It's not anything to do with your art style, but possibly a filter or some part of the process that saves the images at a lower quality or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps to figure out where the weird fuzziness might be coming from. Honestly you really did a fantastic job with so many of the redraws, it's great to hear that you're here to save us once again.

Last edited:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
If you want to try the PC version on Android, you can try using this:

Last edited:

Neckoder

Apr 24, 2022
Guys , i have a question about the DLC .
I read that you only have sex with one of the girls of the guild
What about Kana , kasumi and Yukari? dont tell me that only are new wet dreams with this girls :cry:

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Android version is practically unplayable, once you open any menu you can't exit because there's no button for it, have to close and reopen the game each time.
It works like a laptop's touchpad. To exit out of menus, you have to press with two fingers at once

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes