Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Pankoki is actually, as hurrdurr already traslated, a panty job event. Either handjob using panties or intercrural rubbing with panties on.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Pankoki is actually, as hurrdurr already traslated, a panty job event. Either handjob using panties or intercrural rubbing with panties on.
You're right, it should be something related to panties...

Also, I remember that inusuku showed progress with something similar,

I think the scene would be this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
We're thinking about raising it by around 1,000 yen. Sorry about that, but we added over 40 more illustrations since the previous version.
I somehow missed that before. That's almost a 50% increase.
I think I'll just buy it now, since it's on sale.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You're right, it should be something related to panties...

Also, I remember that inusuku showed progress with something similar,

I think the scene would be this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me guess... being found out masturbating in the bathroom with the panties might lead to the scene!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think google translate fooled you... (or me?) :unsure: . As far as I understand, now he is doing an update, adding cg and some events directed to imouto. dlc is planned to be done after the update and it will be aimed at the girls in the guild.
I'm reading it as multiple content updates? possibly more than 2-3? one for each guild girl?

right now there is my outward face :
0e65e7640340a16068734dd46468fb9f.png

and my brain internally :
a useless gif.gif

screw it, I'm changing the translation version away from numbers, I'm using the Euclidean alphabet now, that way no one can complain about it not being version v1.0 or asking if the translation is only 40% done because it's 0.4

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Shadesishere I started working on tool that would transfer as much of your translations as possible to new version(s) of the game, showing areas where inusuku added new stuff and holding your hand where merge conflicts require human attention.

Untitled.png
(UI might will be subject to change, very initial release)

Though it would still require some elbow grease during initial script importing and exporting (it could be solveable later, I think) it'll make further translation (be it using in-program editor, WolfRPG script editor or Translator++) much easier...

Since there is no need to start translating whole project from the scratch again you could focus on making current v0.4 into something more respectable and be able to ship EN translation of new versions way, way faster.
That is, if Translator++ doesn't have already some nifty option to carry translation progress from game version 1 to game version 2 (I haven't found anything like that).

Thoughts?

guccifear

Sep 30, 2022
screw it, I'm changing the translation version away from numbers, I'm using the Euclidean alphabet now, that way no one can complain about it not being version v1.0 or asking if the translation is only 40% done because it's 0.4
I just noticed the title of the game in the thread is labeled as v0.4. IMO this should reflect the version of the game instead. I imagine I'm not the only one that doesn't bother playing games that are unfinished, so people may just see the title and don't even bother clicking on the thread.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I just noticed the title of the game in the thread is labeled as v0.4. IMO this should reflect the version of the game instead. I imagine I'm not the only one that doesn't bother playing games that are unfinished, so people may just see the title and don't even bother clicking on the thread.
That's why there's a nifty [Completed] tag in front of the title.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Try it and tell me how it was :poop:
I just tested it yesterday and the built-in edge smoothing does make it look better.
The only issue I found is that the app will take up both monitors, leaving the second one unusable while playing. I'll try fiddling with it a bit more.

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I just tested it yesterday and the built-in edge smoothing does make it look better.
The only issue I found is that the app will take up both monitors, leaving the second one unusable while playing. I'll try fiddling with it a bit more.
Lossless Scaling with the Anime4k option is way better, plus it's pretty cheap. It's a great tool, especially with all these japanese games stuck at 720p resolution. You can get it on steam or your favorite piracy website.
*not sure how well it works with double monitors though. If you want me to test that for you, my second monitor should arrive within the week.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Lossless Scaling with the Anime4k option is way better, plus it's pretty cheap. It's a great tool, especially with all these japanese games stuck at 720p resolution. You can get it on steam or your favorite piracy website.
*not sure how well it works with double monitors though. If you want me to test that for you, my second monitor should arrive within the week.
Welp, adding this one to the list as well, thanks for the recommendation. It looks quite useful for general gaming usage going by the store page, and it's also on sale.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Shadesishere I started working on tool that would transfer as much of your translations as possible to new version(s) of the game, showing areas where inusuku added new stuff and holding your hand where merge conflicts require human attention.

View attachment 2478670
(UI might will be subject to change, very initial release)

Though it would still require some elbow grease during initial script importing and exporting (it could be solveable later, I think) it'll make further translation (be it using in-program editor, WolfRPG script editor or Translator++) much easier...

Since there is no need to start translating whole project from the scratch again you could focus on making current v0.4 into something more respectable and be able to ship EN translation of new versions way, way faster.
That is, if Translator++ doesn't have already some nifty option to carry translation progress from game version 1 to game version 2 (I haven't found anything like that).

Thoughts?
I think that would probably be a huge help! I'm not sure if Translator++ have something exactly like that. When I ported the official EN translation of the first game to the android version I had to do a lot of stuff manually, so I don't know if it can match each line between different files by content or if it just imports each line by position.

Since the android version uses RPG Maker, I had to extract the text from the translated and the original japanese from the WolfRPG version and manually remove any syntax and cross-reference each line in an excel file. Then replace each line in the android rpg maker text exported with Translator++ with a vba script. But even then not every line replaced correctly because of differences between versions, so I had to check every line and correct many errors.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I think that would probably be a huge help! I'm not sure if Translator++ have something exactly like that. When I ported the official EN translation of the first game to the android version I had to do a lot of stuff manually, so I don't know if it can match each line between different files by content or if it just imports each line by position.

Since the android version uses RPG Maker, I had to extract the text from the translated and the original japanese from the WolfRPG version and manually remove any syntax and cross-reference each line in an excel file. Then replace each line in the android rpg maker text exported with Translator++ with a vba script. But even then not every line replaced correctly because of differences between versions, so I had to check every line and correct many errors.
Carrying translation between not only different versions but engines, thats grand undertaking, my friend. Not only dealing with clunkiness of RPGMaker but also the whole mess of WolfRPG, all my respect.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys in today's progress by inusuku we see that he plans to release the free update in May.

1679671246514.png

The truth is that it makes me a bit sad to leave the fantasy color modification on hold, so I could try to color chibi images or the cards or some other CG that I'm sure will not redraw, for example the scenes in the toilet or the one in the sister masturbating in the bathroom

I was also planning to start the color modification of monochrome since I received a lot of nice comments about the pilot images... so I'll do my best >:3

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes